Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Merry Christmas

The next day
(Wednesday)

Frank's P.O.V.

Christmas. It's Christmas Eve, and we had spent the day decorating the house and putting up a plastic tree, baking a Yule log cake and singing along to the jolly songs playing on the radio. It had been pretty tiring though, so we decided to take a hot chocolate break in front of the fireplace before going on with the celebrations.

I nuzzled my face in Gerard's shoulder, which was covered in a fuzzy red sweater, as his fingers gently combed through my hair.

“You know, when I was out to get some wood for the fire, I found something you might find interesting...” he said, looking down at me as he suddenly remembered something.
He reached for his pocket and got out a small plant, which he held a couple of inches over our heads.

“Can you guess what this is?” he asked, pointing toward the hand holding the green leaves.

“Mistletoe.” I smirked.

“Exactly. Know what people usually do under mistletoe?” he pressed on, joking around.

“Kiss.”

“You're good, babe! What a coincidence, huh, to have mistletoe right over our heads? 'Cause I was actually thinking about how it'd be great to kiss you right now, and...”

“Shut up and get your lips over here!” I laughed, bringing him closer by his sweater. He fell on top of me on the couch as our mouths crashed together in a sweet kiss. I didn't really know where to hold him, so I just awkwardly wrapped my arms around the middle of his back, but his hands soon left my sides to guide mine to his buttocks. Pleasantly surprised, I slipped my fingers in his back pockets as his tongue slid over my bottom lip, asking for entrance which he was immediately granted.

I tried to turn us around on the sofa, but I realized it was smaller than I thought when Gerard fell on the floor, breaking the kiss as a loud thump was heard in the room, followed shortly by the cutest laughter to ever hit my ears.

“Oh God, I'm... sorry.” I chuckled, grabbing his hand to help him up.
He stumbled back on the couch and pecked my forehead between giggles, before turning his back to me as he searched under the pillows.

“Not this one...Nope.”

“What are you doing?” I wondered, confused, looking over his shoulder just in time to see him take a blue sketchbook out of a sofa crack before playfully poking me in the ribs.

“You weren't supposed to see my secret-storage-place-thingy!” he pouted, placing back the cushions. “But anyways, its present time!”
He handed me the book and kissed my cheek, murmuring «Merry Christmas» against my skin.

He had glued a golden bow on the center of the front page, and he had written my name in Gothic calligraphy on the top right corner, followed by a little heart.

I opened the notebook, and read the text I was met with.

You are a very tempting distraction, did you know that?
I am getting extremely late with some grading I have to do during school hours...
I tried to work while you drew, I really did, but I couldn't take my eyes off of you.
And I wanted to immortalize those moments, when you would sneak glaces my way, and smile when you noticed I was already watching you.
So here, this is what I actually do when I have to teach your class...

Merry Christmas
x o x o,
g.

PS: I love you.


I turned the page and looked straight into my own eyes as I admired the picture-perfect drawing he had made of me holding my lip ring between my teeth as a grin had started spreading on my mouth. I flipped through the book and was amazed at how many wonderful sketches he had drawn of me simply sitting at my desk. Some of them were surrounded by tattoo-style roses, and others had cute words scribbled in the margins.

“Wow, they're beautiful, Gerard... Thank you so much. You're amazing.” I kissed him, a wide smile on my lips.

“There's a reason I became an art teacher, but you're what makes them so great.” he told me, playing with the locks on the back of my neck.

“My turn?”

“Hm?”

“Well, can I go get your gift? Or are you just gonna keep tousling my hair?”

“Ooh! I get a gift too?”

“Course you do. Wait a minute, I left it upstairs...”
I ran to our room and grabbed a silver bag, my guitar and my travel-sized amp, before rushing back to the couch and dropping the bag in his lap.

“Uh, before you open it, let me just tell you that I suck at choosing gifts, so it's not much, but I also wanted to play you something on Pansy after...” I said, fidgeting nervously on my side of the sofa.

“Pansy?”

“It's my guitar.”

“Cool name.”

“I know.” I smirked.
He dipped a hand in the bag and got out the box of coffee mousse filled chocolates, squealing as he read the tag. He ripped off the top and threw a chocolate in his mouth, muffling a pleased noise as his eyes rolled back in his head.

“Um, merry Christmas?” I said, an amused look on my face, stopping him from swallowing the whole box.

“Thanks, hon.” he hugged me and placed a chocolaty kiss to the tip of my nose.

While he sat back and stuffed his face with sweets, I plugged Pansy to the amp and got her shiny 'n ready to strum.

“Gerard, Pansy. Pansy, Gerard.” I said, motioning to the guitar, then to my boyfriend.
He smiled and bowed down to her exaggeratedly.

“Charmed to meet you, lady Pansy.”

“Oh come on...” I rolled my eyes, grabbing my Black Flag pick.
Gerard put away the chocolate box and got comfortable on the couch, looking at me with attentive eyes.

I flicked the amp to acoustic and started playing my own version of a song that had been in my mind for the past few days, closing my eyes to calm my nerves: it was the first time I was playing guitar in front of someone else than my mom or Jasmine.

There were stunning lyrics to the song, which were the reason I wanted to play it to Gee, but I wasn't very comfortable with my voice, so I had decided to just go with a personalized version of the guitar part. But when I got to the first verse, a smooth voice mixed with the melody and Gerard stared singing along with what Pansy was playing.

“I know this song...
Just one look into your eyes
One look and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful

Just one kiss and I'm alive
One kiss and I'm ready to die
'Cause you're so beautiful

Just one touch and I'm on fire
One touch and I'm crying
'Cause you're so beautiful

Just one smile and I'm wild
One smile and I'm ready to die
'Cause you're so beautiful

Oh and you're so beautiful
My darling
Oh you're so beautiful
You're so beautiful
Oh my baby
You're so beautiful
And you're so beautiful
Oh my darling
Oh my baby
And you're so beautiful


It was amazing. Everything. His voice, the fact we were celebrating Christmas together, playing a love song together, the chalet, everything.
I strummed the last notes on my guitar and looked up at my boyfriend, putting Pansy down as I pecked his cheek.

“You have a gorgeous voice, Gerard... I didn't know you could sing, and... Babe? Why are you crying?” I noticed his eyes were watering, and brought my hand up to caress the side of his face.

“'Cause you're so beautiful, Frank...” he whispered, a slight smile on his lips, putting his hand on mine.

* * * * * * *

Monday, on the ride home.

Gerard's P.O.V.

The week at my family's cottage with Frankie had been a blast, we had had a wonderful Christmas, we had taken many jacuzzi baths together (and yes, I had gathered the fucking guts to go in my swimsuit), drank too much hot chocolate, baked and cooked together, kissed and snuggled in bed.

Frank had really helped me feel at ease, and he had been the best partner a man could ask for, making me enjoy the week more than I had hoped to.
And to say the truth, Steve hadn't crossed my mind for a second, which was surprising, very pleasingly surprising.

I'm glad Frank knows about me after all, and I'm relieved he took it so well. He showed me I can trust him completely.
I might even tell him the rest, soon...
I might even tell Mikey, one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)

Guys, I'm SO sorry. I haven't updated in ages o.O
And yes, this was the cheesiest chapter ever, but you know I'm a cheesy girl.
Oh, and the song I used is an awesome song by HIM. It's called Beautiful, and it's beautiful.

So...
Comment, please?
Thanks.
and thanks to the ones who already commented, you know I love you <3

Oh, and I would like to point out that I've gotten a couple of new subscribers, so this is for you if you discovered this story not long ago... WELCOME <3

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: if any of you have a facebook and want to be my friend, just add me <3
I can't find the address, but the name is Luana Frank'enstein Belinsky and the pic is a zombie unicorn :D
easy to find.
or just add me as a Mibba friend. :)