Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Crazy?

One week later
(Back to school)
Monday
Lunchtime

Frank's P.O.V.

Jasmine held my hand as we walked together toward Caro line' s locker. We were the only three in the hallway. Perfect, no one else would hear.

“Trust your friends...” Jasmine whispered, before pushing me inches away from my blond-haired friend.

“Frankie!” Caroline giggled, closing the metal door and snapping the lock. “What's up?”

“Ugh. Hey. Jasmine wants me to tell you something.”
What? I sure didn't.

“Oh, come on.” my best friend whined, a hand on her hip.

“Well? Go ahead.” Caroline smiled. Shit.

“I... hm. I don't know how to say this.”

“Frank, don't be such a pans--”
I cocked an eyebrow at Jasmine, stopping her from ending her sentence.

“Don't be such a coward. Or wimp. Not pansy.” she corrected.

“I... Have a boyfriend?” I tried.

“Oh Frank! Looks like I'm gonna have to do this.” Jasmine muttered, before clearing her throat over-dramatically.

“He's fucking the art teacher.”

“Jas!!!” I exclaimed, shocked at her bluntness. She smirked.

“What?! No, Mr. Way?” Caroline asked, wide-eyed.

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

“You're with him? He's gay?!”

“Yeah?”

“You've got to be kidding me! You were the bitch who gave him the hickey?!”
I nodded.

“Ew, I can't believe it... And why the hell didn't you tell me before? Before I made a fool out of myself, freaking flirting with him and... He's really a fagot like you? Ugh. What a fucking waste.”

“Excuse me?!” I almost choked on nothing at what my friend was telling me.

“Well yeah.” she scoffed. “I mean, I have nothing against you or other homos, but I wanted to get in his pants some day. Couldn't you see I liked him? You shouldn't be with him, I should. A girl.”

“You're unbelievable!”

“Of course I am. That's why I don't see why he's with you.”

“Caroline!” Jasmine interrupted, now as mad as me at our... friend?

“What? I'm just saying what I think. Frank, you don't deserve him, and you're a bastard for keeping it a secret from me. I wanted the art teacher, and he needs to realize what's best for him. Don't forget, I always get what I want. And you'll pay.” Caroline finished, her eyes shooting daggers as she pointed a manicured finger at me.
On those last venomous words, she turned on her heel and walked away from us with an angry step.

Pay? For what? For being with a man I love? For letting her humiliate herself? For not telling her something I knew would piss her off?
I clearly don't understand woman.

“Thanks, Jasmine. She took it really well.” I said sarcastically, hitting my head against a locker. She rubbed my back, mouthing «sorry» as her face contorted in a truly remorseful expression. Suddenly, my mind registered something Caroline had said, and my head jerked up in a flash.

“Gerard.”

“What?” Jasmine spoke, her voice higher-pitched than usual.

“Gerard, Jasmine. I think she's gonna go see him.”

“Let's go.” she breathed, now with the same worried look I had.

We rushed to his classroom, but Caroline was already in, speaking to him by his desk. The door was closed, but we could see everything through the glass window that had been installed on it not long ago.
Jasmine put her hand up to knock, but I grabbed her wrist and put my index to my mouth.

“Let's just watch. We'll barge in if anything happens.” I whispered, unsure about what Caroline had in mind, but knowing that Gerard would give her the lesson she needed if she ever said something she shouldn't.

They were just talking for a couple of minutes, although Gee frowned once in a while, until the bitch I used to call my friend pinned him to the desk and fucking threw herself on him, kissing him on the mouth as she took a picture with her cellphone. Gerard pushed her away as soon as he could, yelling something we couldn't make out but that was probably along the lines of WHAT THE FUCK.

I couldn't believe she had just done that. I was fuming, and so was Jasmine, who was clutching a hand on the handle.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and opened the text I had just been sent.

There was a blurry picture of Caroline with her lips on Gerard's, under what she had written the words: Oops. Should hold your boyfriend on a tighter leash. That's what you get.

“Bitch.” I mumbled, gritting my teeth.

Jasmine threw open the door and walked in the classroom, pacing toward Caroline. Gerard didn't even flinch, but he put a hand out and motioned for her to stop.

“Caroline Owens, I don't know what you think you were doing, but since apparently someone told you about me and Frank, here's what you need to know.” he said, looking down at her with authority. “Yes, I'm gay and I'm with him, but no, I'm not interested in you and I won't kiss you, even under your empty threats. As for what just happened, I could get you in great trouble, and you made the mistake of assaulting a teacher under hidden cameras, so I could easily prove my point, contrarily to you. Now here's what we're gonna do: I'm not gonna breathe a word about what I know, and you're gonna do the same. Understood? And you're gonna keep away from Frank.”

“Y-yes, sir.” she stuttered, taken aback by his reaction.
She turned to the door to walk away, but she noticed me and froze, with regret written all over her face.

“I'm s-sorry Frank. I don't know what I... I'm sorry.”
She ran past me, but I caught up and grabbed her by the arm.

“Caroline, what the fuck was all that?!” I spat, furious at a girl I never thought would do something like that. “Why'd you try to kiss my boyfriend? Why'd you make stuff into such a drama?”

“I wanted him to notice me. I wanted to piss you off. I don't know, Frank, I don't know what happened. I wasn't myself. Please forgive me. I never wanted to break our friendship.”

“Friendship? I'll tell you what. The day I need a friend like you, I'll just have myself a little squat, and SHIT ONE OUT!”

I wasn't thinking straight, but whatever. It was the last time I would ever talk to her, I promised myself. I stormed back to Gerard's classroom, leaving Caroline alone in the hallway, he head in her hands.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I didn't understand what Caroline had just done. I know she can be a bit dramatic sometimes, but that was just horrible, everything.

Mr. Way was sitting at his desk, passing a hand through his jet black hair.

“Mr. Way? Are you alright?” I asked, putting a hand on his chair.

“I'm fine. What happened?”

“Honestly, I don't know.” I told him, sighing. “I figured out about you and Frank, so I wanted him to tell Caroline too, and... well she kinda freaked when she learned and ran to you I guess. She had a crush on you and was mad at Frank, or something like that.”

“Hm. She came in here and started talking about how she thought I was wasting my time with Frankie, and said she could put me back on the right track, the straight track. Saying I could fuck something better than him, and threatening to tell everyone I'm a queer or kill herself and blame me if I didn't answer to her advances. Then she just fucking kissed me. Gosh, I swear that girl has problems...” His hand left his hair, and he started playing with a pen that was laying on the desk, before slamming it down as he took a deep breath.
Whoa. He must be so confused. We probably all were, Caroline most of all.

At that moment, Frank walked in the room, mumbling incoherent words, and pulled a chair next to Mr. Way.

“I don't know what you saw, but I swear I didn't kiss her, Frank. I pushed her away.” our teacher muttered, taking his boyfriend's hands in his.
Aw.

“I know, baby. I'm not mad at you, don't worry.” he reassured him, rubbing his palms.

“You're not mad?”

“Of course I am! But not at you. I lo--”
The bell rang, cutting him off with it's loud chime.

What a crazy lunchtime.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know.

Confusing ass chapter. And awful update. I don't like this chappy, and I'm really tired, but I absolutely wanted to post something tonight, so here it is.
Did my best.
Oh, and there will be one more chapter about Caroline before going on with the other drama...

Comments super appreciated <3

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: there was a quote from the movie The Mist, when Frank says how Caro is a shitty friend.