Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Bitches and Cigarettes

"It's you that I adore, you'll always be my whore."
Ava Adore -- Smashing Pumpkins

Gerard's P.O.V.

I punched him. Yeah, I fucking punched him. Two or three times, I don't know.
I'm pretty sure I broke his nose too, judging from the cracking sound I had heard.

“Fuck you.” I spat at Steve, my words dripping venom as my eyes started to water.
He was a mess on the floor, behind the table, holding his bloody face in his hands and whining like a child. So who's the bitch now?

My fists were still clenched, ready to strike again if they needed to.
I looked at the blood on my knuckles. It wasn't mine this time. Red on white. It was warm and dark, but so goddamn refreshing. I was thick and soft, and it should have been on my skin sooner.

Karl and Frank were obviously shocked, both of them standing frozen with their jaws almost freaking dislocated. It took the police officer a while to react, but when he did, he got his gun out and started screaming incomprehensible words.

I backed up toward the exit, slowly and holding my hands above my head.

“I got it! Look, I'm out.” I said, before opening the door and rushing out of the building, not even looking for Mikey and Hailey.
The cold stung my cheeks when I walked outside, and froze the tears that were now flowing freely down my face. I had forgotten my coat in the room, and the wind quickly found it's way under my shirt, but I sure wasn't going back in there. I sat on the icy concrete and rubbed my arms to stop the shaking, but I shortly realized it wasn't caused by the cold. I was fucking sobbing.

Whores shouldn't cry. That's what he had told me the night I got that scar.

Was that really all I was? A whore?

Frank's P.O.V.

What happened?
I think Gerard just punched the shit outta Steve. That's good.
I think he ran out of the prison too. That's not so good.
I grabbed our coats, left Karl and fuck-head in the visiting room and walked down the corridor, looking for the exit.
I passed by a wooden bench on top of which two people were kissing, and recognized Gerard's brother.

“Mikey!” I called, effectively making him pull his tongue out of Hailey's mouth. “He punched Steve, and now I don't know where he is... I'm gonna go look for him.”

“Who?” he asked, blushing and straightening his shirt.

“The fucking Pope! Your brother, you idiot.”

“Oh. Fuck.”

“Yeah.”

I didn't understand what he said next, I was already pacing down the hallway toward the entrance. Alex, the cop who had greeted us, looked up at me when I passed his desk, and I made sure to flip him off before kicking open the metal door.

“Gerard!” I yelled, looking around hysterically, until I saw smoke coming from the corner of the building. I got there as fast as my feet could bring me, and saw my baby curled up against the wall, shivering and staring at his feet, a cigarette in his mouth. His face was tear stained, but completely emotionless.

I put his coat around his shoulders and rubbed his back, now seriously worrying for his health as I noticed the color his lips had turned.

“Honey.” I whispered, trying to get him to look at me, but his eyes stayed glued to his shoes. “Gerard...”

“I am, aren't I?” he asked me, his voice croaky.

“What?”

“A whore.”

“No! Babe, don't listen to the jerk-off, he--” I started, upset that he could even think such things.

“You don't get it.” he sighed. “Listen, there's... something I know Mikey didn't tell you about me.”

“H-how can you be so sure?” I questioned, actually getting nervous about what that could be. I mean, what his brother had told me had been horrible enough, thank you.

“I never told him.”
So it's definitely serious then. He tells his brother EVERYTHING.
Gerard stubbed out his cancer stick and looked away from me, passing his fingers through his beautiful locks.

“So?” I asked shyly, placing a hand on his shoulder, now a bit curious as to what he had to tell me, what he was about to tell me.

Honestly, though, I wish he never did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

Hope you liked the update :D
Sorry it's a mini-ass chapter, but you know the best (or worst?) part is still to come...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the comments on the last chapter, honestly they brought my self-esteem up so... thanks guys, you're awesome <3

love, zombies and unicorns =D