Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

This Is When I Start Thinking Every Woman In This Story Is Psycho...

Sunday

Gerard's P.O.V.

Okay. So I'll have to admit that, with his black nails, in my skinny jeans and a tight Anthrax t-shirt, wearing Frank's studded belt and an assorted scarf, and with his hair straightened like it was, my brother looked pretty hot. I had also banned his ugly glasses and replaced them by some eye contacts, contoured his eyes with some dark eyeliner and hidden his blemishes under a thin coat of foundation.

Mikey was looking at his reflection in the mirror, turning around and sighing.

“I look gay.” he mumbled, pulling at the red scarf.

“Oh shut up, that's a good thing.” I told him, giggling at his situation. I would never have imagined I could actually get him to dress up like this one day, not even in my dreams.

“I guess...”

My boyfriend walked in the bathroom, wolf-whistling at my brother.
I can't believe I just thought that sentence.

“You look sexy.” he said, grinning as he looked Mikey up and down. Well that was a bit too far. I cleared my throat.

“Don't worry babe, you're still the hottest Way.” he whispered, turning to me and sliding his hands behind my neck. He pecked my collarbone, bringing his body closer to mine.

“Why thank you...”
I snaked my hands in his back pockets and he lifted his chin, joining his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. Our tongues battled and our fingers wandered everywhere, and our hips ground into each other as a couple of moans were muffled in our mouths.

“Guys? Guys!” my brother panicked, shielding his eyes. “I'm still in the room, you know?”
I broke the kiss, pulling my lips away with a wet smacking sound.

“Sorry, guess we got a little carried away there.” I blushed, taking my hands away from the back of Frank's boxers.

“I'd say. So, let me grab my coat, and let's get this over with.”

“Good, my mom's probably waiting at the door already.” Frank told us, letting me go after a kiss to my cheek.

“But... it's only in half an hour.”

“Welcome to my life.”

* * * * * * *

Linda's P.O.V.

Finally! I saw the BMW pull up in the driveway, and a brown-haired male got out of the car to open the passenger door for my Frankie. Good.
They walked to the house next to each other, taking deep breaths. I flung the door open, holding a hand out to my son's boyfriend. Frank had told me his name was Gerald, or something like that.

“HELLO! I'm Linda.” I told him, smiling so much my face began to hurt.

“Um, I'm... Gerard. Yeah.” he answered, shaking my hand.

“Come in, come in. I made ratatouille, is that okay for you darling?”

“Of course, Mrs Iero.”

“Call me Linda.” I told him, taking their coats and placing them on the hangers.

“Right. Linda.”

“Hi mom.” Frank muttered, giving me a quick hug.

“He's a cutie.” I told him, winking.

“That... he is.”

We all walked to the dining room, and I served the plates before sitting down in front of Gerard.

“What would you like to drink?”
I had gotten out a bottle of red wine, a pitcher of water and some sangria.

“I'll have the wine, please.”

“Same.” Frank said, looking down at his hands.
I poured their drinks and served myself a glass of sangria, loving it's sweet taste with the rice.

“So, Gerard, how old are you?” I asked, cocking an eyebrow at him.

“Mom!” Frank whined, glaring at me.

“Shush, Frank.”

“I'm 20.” Gerard answered between mouthfuls of my renowned ratatouille. “Mm, this is delicious, Linda.”

“Thank you, dear. Tell me now, do you go to university?”

“I...--”

“Yes he does.” Frank cut him off. “He's studying to become a doctor, aren't you hon?”

“Uh, yes. Yes I am.” Gerard confirmed, looking at my son.

“Where do you work to pay your studies?”

“At a record store.”

“Oh, that's good, that's good.” I nodded, taking a sip of my drink. “Now... can I get a kiss?”

“What?” Frank asked, choking on his rice.

Frank's P.O.V.

“A kiss.” she repeated, shrugging, like it was the most natural thing I would do in front of her. “You and precious here.”

“No, mom!”

“Oh come on.” she rolled her eyes. “It's not like I'm asking you to have sex on the table. Frank, kiss your boyfriend. Now.”

What the fuck? What a crazy woman...

“Um, Linda... Can I have a word with your son for a minute?” Mikey asked, pulling on my sleeve under the table.

“Hm? Yes, yes, dear.”
Mikey dragged me to the hallway, where he started biting his nails.

“Frank, what do we do?” he whispered nervously.

“What do you mean? I'm not kissing my boyfriend's brother!”

“But your mom...”

“Yeah, well all I know is that the only guy my tongue's going in is Gerard.”

“Okay, and ew.”

“Sorry.”

“So. We just say no?”

“Are you kidding? My mom won't let go.”

“Then help me here, 'cause there's no other option.”

“I don't know, dude. We could like... graze lips or something, or hide and fake it.” I suggested, hoping that would be enough for my mother.

“Okay, so let's go for a little lip touching. That should be enough, right?”

“Um...Right. We'll try that.”
We walked to the dining room and sat back in our seats, looking at each other from the corner of our eyes.

“So? Kiss!” my mom pressed on, smirking as she drank more sangria.

I turned to Mikey and leaned in, pressing my lips to his as lightly as possible. Ugh, awkward.

“There.” I told my mom, faking a smile. “Are you happy?”

“Seriously?” she laughed, putting down her glass. “That's what you call a kiss? No, no.”
She got up and grabbed Mikey's face, placing a deep kiss to his lips, to which he surprisingly responded, shyly. She pulled away and patted his cheek.

“You see? That was more like it.”

Okay. I'm fucking glad I didn't bring Gerard, 'cause if it was really him my mom just kissed, I think I would have lost my mind.
Although now I'm pretty sure Mikey's traumatized.

“Mom!” I screamed, trying to look hurt. This was our escape chance. “What the Hell do you think you're doing? You just fucking kissed my boyfriend! We're out of here!”

I grabbed Mikey by the arm and pulled him to the entrance, taking our coats before rushing out of the house and slamming the door behind us.

“Frankie? I'm sorry, hon!” I heard my mom yell from inside the house, but I continued dragging Mikey until we reached the car, where I got the keys from his coat and started the bad boy, opening the passenger door for him. I drove to the end of the street, and turned to Mikey.

“Woo!” I chuckled. “We got out!”

“W-what... just happened?”

“My mom kissed you. And you should see your face right now, man. It's freaking priceless.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! :)

New chapter, woo! Tell me what you thought about Frankie's crazy mom! :D

And you know what?... Next update will probably be Valentine's Day. <3

love, zombies and unicorns =D