Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Heart-Shaped Box And Flowers

Valentine's Day

Frank's P.O.V.

Okay, so maybe Mikey and I told Gerard the dinner went perfectly. And maybe I haven't talked to my mom since. But... well, that's pretty much it.

Oh, and I got the last details of Gerard's Valentine's Day gift done after school yesterday. I hope he likes it, it was a hard decision to carry out with this.
I also bought him a box of his favorite chocolates, and I'm supposed to meet him at his place in a couple of minutes, I hope the bus doesn't take too long to get there, 'cause I just got in.

The old lady sitting next to me smiled as she noticed the heart-shaped box in my hands.

“Bought this for your girlfriend, lad?” she asked me, her voice croaky. “That's so sweet. Woman love receiving chocolates on Valentine's Day.”

“Hm, actually it's for my boyfriend.”

“Oh.”
As if I couldn't have guessed. That's what stopped our conversation, and she quickly looked away from me, fidgeting on her seat. Another homophobic bitch, wow. Unfortunately, we had the same stop and sat awkwardly for the whole ride, looking everywhere but at each other.
Finally, we got out and parted ways, and I rushed to Gerard's apartment. He let me in the building and I walked to his door, taking deep breaths and a final look at his present. I straightened my white shirt and placed some hair out of my face, wanting to look my best for my Gee.
I had no idea how I was supposed to show him the gift... Or how he was gonna react when he saw it.

I knocked.

He opened immediately, and my jaw almost dropped at the smiling beauty in front of me.

He looked drop dead gorgeous. Tight faded blue jeans, a metallic studded belt, dark Chucks, a black shirt with a couple of buttons undone, eyeliner and an emerald necklace that brought out his bright eyes. I swear I must have been drooling.

“Hey baby.” he greeted me, one hand behind his back.

“H--” I started, but I was cut off by his lips colliding on mine and his arm wrapping loosely around my waist. We shared a sweet kiss so tender it made me shiver, until he pulled away slowly and I let out a soft sigh.

“Well hello honey.” I mumbled, caressing his fingers on my hip.

He pulled out the rose bouquet he was hiding behind his back, handing it to me with a smile that made me weak at the knees.
There were three red roses, three white ones and three orange ones.

“Nine roses for eternal love.” he whispered as I took hold of the bouquet. “Red roses to tell you how much I love you, white ones for purity and orange ones for desire...”

“Oh my goodness... Gerard, they're amazing.”
They were really beautiful, and smelt so good too...

“So are you.” he told me, making me blush. “And I'm ready, babe.”

“W-what?”
Ready?

“I'm ready. You know what I mean, Frankie.”
His voice was a bit shaky, and he ran his hand gently up and down my hip.
Oh... OH! That.

“For us to... fuck?”

“For us to make love.”

On that, his lips crashed on mine and the flowers and the chocolate box hit the floor as my hands tangled in his dark locks and my tongue tangled with his. I kicked the door close behind me, kissing the man who made my days worth it with all the passion I could manage as his fingers slipped in my belt loops.

Happy Valentine's Day...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey :)

So yeah, it's a small chapter, intro to the next one again... <3 Hope you liked it :D

Let's try something... Do you know what Frankie's gift to Gee is? Try to guess. :D
I won't tell you if you're right until I post the chapter though :P (and that should be in a couple of days)

so...

love, zombies and unicorns =D