Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Illegal Lover

Frank's P.O.V.

The rough fabric of my jeans and my boxers on my flesh was swiftly replaced by the soft feel of Gerard's silky skin, as his naked body ground up against mine on the bed. He started sucking hard on my neck, and I couldn't help but let out a low groan as I dragged my nails lightly down his back, feeling him arch into my touch. I turned us around suddenly and my head disappeared between his legs, as I held on to his hips and took his tip in my mouth, swirling my tongue around him. His hands caught in my hair as my lips slipped up and down his erection, making his stomach dip as a pleasured noise left his mouth.
He pulled gently on my hair to make me stop, looking at me with eyes that screamed how bad he really wanted me. Now.

In a flash, he was back on top of me and his tongue was dancing with mine, as he bent my knees on each side of his body.

“I can't wait any longer,” he told me in a hushed breath, and I understood then just how much he meant it.
I grabbed his hand and sucked on his fingers, coating them with my saliva as I looked him in the pit of his forest-colored orbs. He bit his lip and trailed his wet fingers down my chest, to my right hip, until he reached my entrance. I felt his index slide in me as he started stretching me, first with one finger, then two, then three. He was kissing me the whole time to distract me from the pain, but it honestly wasn't so bad, I just wanted him to get on with it, I could hardly wait any longer either.
He pulled away and crawled to the side of the bed, throwing open his drawer to get a condom. He ripped the packing open with his teeth and rolled the lubed rubber onto him, before hurrying back to me on the mattress. His eyes searched mine and I nodded, joining our mouths again as I felt him slowly push into me.

My hands left the small of his back as I brought them to my head, threading my fingers in my own hair at the feeling I was getting. The pain had quickly gave way to bliss, and I couldn't get over how amazing this actually felt. Finally. He was inside of me, filling me completely...
Every piece of flesh fit perfectly together, as he started moving in me, as our lips started moving, locking together.

The room soon filled with our moans, our labored breathing and the smell of sweat and sex we were reeking, but the sweet nothings and I love you's we shared were whispered, kept secret from the world. Those words were special, and ours. They were words only for me, and for him. My lover.

In a way, I wanted time to stop, or at least to slow down for the night, because I knew this wouldn't last forever, no matter how bad I wish it could. I knew that every breath we took, every second that passed, every thrust was bringing me closer to the edge, closer to the end and closer to the moment when our bodies would no longer make one. I wanted to take in every smell, every touch, every sound, every taste, every feeling. I wanted to enjoy this, but most of all I did not want it to be over.

Our uncovered, tangled bodies were moving together on the sheets, his chest against mine and his fingers wrapped around me. Waves of ecstasy, euphoria and pleasure washed over my whole being each time he hit that sweet spot in my inside.

“I'm close,” he groaned.
I clenched my muscles around him and rolled my hips in reply, gripping the crumpled sheets tighter as I felt him pound into me deeper than I thought possible.

“F-fuck! Me t-too babe...”

All it took was one more flick of his wrist, one last thrust from both of us and a final kiss to my collarbone for us both to climax, a couple of seconds away. I was panting breathlessly during my orgasm, cursing as I felt him still moving in me, making me see fucking fireworks.

“W-we're now officially illegal...” he whispered huskily in my ear, smiling against my skin as he slid out of me almost gracefully when we were done. He collapsed next to me on the bed, his arms around me, and I rested my head on his rising chest. We were covered in sweat and cum, but still held onto each other like we never wanted to let go, smiling like idiots and looking in each others eyes.

That night, his lips had tasted of rose petals and passion as we made love, and his eyes were clouded by lust, and pleasure each time he looked down at me.

“I guess so,” I said, because I didn't have the strength to think of anything else to tell him. “I love you, Gerard.”
Or maybe just that.

“I love you too, Frankie...”
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! =D

Oh my God, I'm finally back!
The trip was amazing though, I had so much fun with my cousins ^^
They're getting hit by Irene right now, I hope they're okay...
I send them strength and love to go through the hurricane, and the same to everyone who lives it. <3

Back to the chapter... So? My first time writing actual sex O.o
How... How was it?
Haven't even read it over... I don't dare...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ;)

Next update should be in a couple of days :)
Thanks for the comments :D

Take care everyone.

love, zombies and unicorns <3

PS: Chapter dedicated to the amazing Laura . Love you, wifey. :)