Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

Jasmine Vs. Frankie

Monday
First break

Frank's P.O.V.

I joined Jasmine, Bob and Ray in our corner, and realized that James' spot was occupied by a girl I had only seen before in the school hallways.

“Jasmine, where's your boyfriend? And who's this young lady?” I asked my friend, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

“Taking an exam he missed. And this is Laura. But no more about our boring lives, what's up with you, smiley face?”
It's been more than a night since Gerard and I's first time, but I still couldn't wipe that grin off my face, and Jasmine seemed to have noticed it already. When my mom had seen my unusual happiness, she had asked me if I had gotten high or something, and I had answered simply that I had had the most wonderful Valentine's Day ever. It was true too, and I didn't need any drugs to make me smile like an idiot for days. All I needed was Gerard.

“Hi, Laura. I'm Frank. Don't call me a fag or a midget and we'll get along great.” I nodded toward the new girl in our group, ignoring Jasmine's question.

“Hi, Frank,” she giggled. “I'm Ray's girlfriend. I'm sure we'll get along fine. You don't look to me like a fag or a midget.”
She had dark, red hair that seemed almost coppery and fell down to her shoulders, and her lips were curled in a charming smile that lit up her whole face, making her ocean blue eyes sparkle with life. Her uniform was accompanied by a thin silver chain around her neck, from which hung a colorful bunny pendant. She looked like a lot of fun, and I could tell I'd like her already.

“I am a fag, but I just don't like people using that to insult me. Anyways, welcome to the club.” I told her, then, turning to my buddy: “Good catch, Ray, don't let her slip outta your hands.”

“I won't,” he promised, taking her hand in his. “But seriously, what's up with you, dude?”

“I got laid, that's what's up with me!” I told them boldly, as if I were telling them I just won a million bucks.

“No way!” Jasmine exclaimed, eyes widening as she leaned toward me in surprise.

“Oh, yes way! And Jas, it was fucking incredible. I'm not even kidding, he got me smiling like that since Valentine's!”

“Really? Damn, he must have been pretty good.”

“Ugh, you have no idea. He was so... fucking... good...
I closed my eyes, trying to re-live the moment in my mind, licking my lips in search of his taste, and sighing as I remembered our amazing night.

“Okay, you can stop it now, lucky-boy,” Jasmine said, chuckling almost bitterly as she shoved me playfully. I pouted, disappointed that she had stopped my daydreaming when I was getting at the best part.

“Why, you getting jealous?” I teased her, pushing her back.
She didn't answer, but I could see her cheeks flushing pink.

“Oh. My. God!” I laughed, my jaw dropping. “You totally still have a crush on Gerard!”

“Shut up! No, I don't. I'm in a relationship now, so I can't have the hots for cutie. And plus, I heard he got a girlfriend now,” she teased back, trying to bring the attention back to me.
I gasped exaggeratedly, and thought of how I would get her back for this.

“Well, Miss, in that case, the girlfriend would like to let you know that he's AMAZING in bed, and VERY WELL HUNG!” I yelled in her ear, before running off to the other side of the corridor.

“You bastard!” she chuckled, attempting miserably to look shocked as she started chasing me in circles around the area. “I'm gonna get you!”

“Hey, no fair!” I whined. “I'm disadvantaged here 'cause the other day he FUCKED ME SO GOOD AND HARD!”
Oh, how I liked pulling that girl's leg. She's so funny when she gets pissed off.

Laura turned to her boyfriend and cocked an eyebrow, confused or maybe just freaked out by us.

“Oh, I don't even know...” he mumbled, shrugging.

“You probably don't want to know,” Bob told her, shaking his head.

* * * * * * *

Art class, last period.

Jasmine's P.O.V.

Frank sat next to me and waved me a hi, smirking as he got his material out on his desk. He looked up at Mr. Way and blushed violently, hanging his head down and covering his face with his hair.
Damn, he never blushed like that before. In fact, he hardly ever blushed.

He bit his bottom lip and I noticed his ring was missing.
Well that's not like him...

“Yo. Frank.” I hissed to him, throwing an eraser at his head to make him look my way.

“Ouch! What the fuck, Jasmine?”

“Where's your lip ring?” I asked him, pointing to his mouth.

“You...” he started, glancing at the teacher for a split-second and biting his lip again before talking. “You don't wanna know. Trust me.”

“Um, yea. Yea, I do,” I told him, inching closer to him, pushed by curiosity. I mean, with an answer like that, what was I supposed to do?

He seemed amused now, and a smirk formed on his face.
“Really?” he questioned, lifting an eyebrow.

“Really,” I confirmed.

“Curiosity killed the cat, Jasmine...”

“I don't give a fuck, I wanna know!”

“Okay then,” he said, putting his arms in the air in defeat. “But I warned ya. When he comes over, look at his crotch.”
What? Now that's just confusing.

He raised his hand and waited for Mr. Way to walk over to us, pointing at his jeans under the desk and nodding discretely toward our teacher.

“Yes, Frank?” Mr. Way asked in his smooth, low voice, leaning against my friend's table.
Without actually knowing why, I did as Frank had told me and inspected his crotch, looking for a clue as to what the hell this had to do with a lip ring. And that's when I saw it. A metallic flash brought my attention to a small circle that I recognized as Frank's lip ring on his pants. The bright neon lights reflected on the shiny metal of the piercing, which was caught in Mr. Way's zipper.
Oh... my goodness.

“Um, I forgot my question,” Frank bullshitted, miles away, incapable of stopping himself from smiling at his boyfriend, and clearly wanting to do more.

“Okay,” Mr. Way shrugged, grinning back, apparently not bothered by having had to walk over to the back of the class for nothing. He turned around and made his way to the next raised hand he saw. Of course, Frank was staring at his ass the whole time he walked around the room.

“I tried giving him a blow job at lunchtime, but my ring got stuck in his pants,” Frank explained when Mr. Way's jeans were no longer in view, turning to me with a huge smirk on his lips.

“You were right. You were right, I really didn't want to know.”

“That's why you should listen to me, bitch,” he joked, flipping his hair with the back of his hand.

“Don't you bitch me! Twerp.”

“Idiot.”

“Piss-head.”

“Chick.”

“Cocksucker.”
He laughed hard at my last insult, throwing his head back, before leaning in when he calmed down, with a sly smile, and whispering to me: “Why yes, Jasmine, but I'm only sucking the cock you want.”

“Bastard!” I slapped his arm. “Low blow again!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!

Okay so this is just a little filler chapter, 'cause the next update is gonna be pretty important.
I don't think you guys will like the next chapter... You might hate it, or even love it, but... Eh, you'll see.

:)
thanks for the comments

love, zombies and unicorns =D

PS: chapter idea was helped by my Mibba wife Laura :) and SHE'S A CHARACTER NOW! woo! :)