Status: completed :)

You Taught Me Love

My Distraction

Frank's P.O.V.

The last class of the day had been biology, something about mitosis or shit like that. I hadn't payed much attention to what Mr. Jones had said, so I had no idea what I was supposed to do for the homework. My mind had been somewhere else... on another teacher, to be exact.

* * * * * * *

At the sound of the bell announcing the end of the school day, I had rushed to the exit, avoiding Mark's friends by a hair, to start walking back home. I had just arrived when I heard barking and saw a little white fur-ball running towards me.

"Skippy!"
My Bolognese jumped in my arms and licked the side of my face. Silly dog.

"I'm happy to see you too" I told him, laughing at his manners. "You know Skippy, I met a very stunning man, today. He's just..."
I sighed. I couldn't get Mr. Way outta my head.

"Whoa, looks like Frank's got a crush. Tell me more!" my mom said as she appeared in the kitchen door, a dishcloth in hand.

"W-well... actually it's not really... h-he's a... hf."
My mom knew about my homosexuality and was perfectly alright with it. For that I was grateful, but sometimes she stuck her nose in my love life way too much. That bothered me like hell. It was none of her damn business!

"Relax! You don't have to turn red! If you don't wanna talk about it, it's OK" she chuckled.

I thanked her by a smile, glad she had dropped the subject.

"Now go do your homework, I'll call you when the food is ready."

"'Kay."
I put my dog down and went upstairs to lock myself in my room. I really didn't need to, my mom wouldn't even come in, but it just felt safer, more intimate.

I got my biology binder and books out of my bag and grabbed a pencil from my desk.

"Let's see... page 57. Damn! There's like 10 exercises."

I started reading what I had to do, but my focus quickly drifted away to something more interesting. Mr. Way. He had an incredibly soft smile, yet he looked so passionate. Delicate gestures, a masculine yet honey-sweet voice. All those details occupied my thoughts, the way he moved, how he replaced locks of hair behind his ear, his musical laugh, the way his artistic hands ran across the paper when he drew, his breath-taking paintings which he showed us for ideas. All his actions hypnotized me.

I was wondering if one day I could taste his sensual lips, inhale his scent, feel his body pressed to mine... NO!

Get yourself together, man! He's an adult. He's probably in a relationship, certainly heterosexual and maybe even married! He's your teacher, and that's no-go area.

"DINNER'S READY! "my mom yelled

I looked at my exercise book. I hadn't even started the third number.

* * * * * * *

The next day, at school.
Lunchtime.

"How was your morning?" I asked Jasmine.

"Quite great. Actually, we had art on second period."

"What did you think of Mr. Way?"

"He's unbelievably sexy!" she exclaimed.

"I don't get why all the girls go crazy for him" Ray grunted, clearly annoyed by this.

"He's some sort of God!" Caroline argued.

"Frank, how about you?"

What I thought of Mr. Way? I thought he was bewitching, talented, amazing and, I have to agree with Jasmine, drop dead sexy.

"I think he's okay" I lied, blushing.

"Y-you... You blushed! Ooh! Someones got the hots for the teacher" the girls teased.
But they were damn right.

"Oh shut up"

"Calm down, we're only joking"
I wish it were only a joke...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment <3

Update soon :D
love, zombies and unicorns