Billions of Millions

1/1

I’ve been told I dream far too often. And that my dreams are all unachievable.

I ignore everyone though. My dreams will come true. Like Cinderella’s. I know it seems childish of me to use her as an example, but parents everywhere let other children grow up hearing those stories. Cinderella got her wish; just like I will.

I turned off my light and got in my bed to sleep, my nightlights glowing around the room. I smiled as I fell asleep.

Money was raining from the ceiling in my room, surrounding me. I grinned and caught some of the million dollar bills.

I grabbed a handful of bills and threw them in the air above me; giggling as they floated down.

I got off my bed and danced around in the falling money, as if it were rain.


☮ ♥ღ♥ ☮

History bores me. I didn’t try to stay awake, so I fell asleep easily glancing out the window.

I was in a studio this time. I was playing the guitar to Travie McCoy’s song. I couldn’t hear any of the words and I didn’t have control over my hands as they played the guitar, but I was enjoying it.

I woke up to a loud noise. I sat up and looked at my history teacher glaring at me. “Welcome back to reality, Leslie.”

“Reality sucks,” I grumbled as he went to the front of the room.

After history it was English, but we were watching a movie today, so I fell asleep instantly.

I was walking down the Red Carpet grinning. Everyone was screaming at me and the other people on the Red Carpet. I waved and blew kisses to random people. They all tried to grab at us walking, but they couldn’t reach.

I walked into the building and sighed in content.


I woke up when the shrill bell sounded throughout the room. I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs to my usual spot at lunch. My friends greeted me.

“Do you ever sleep at home?” Gina asked me smiling. “Mr. Devan was pissed you fell asleep during his lecture about the Mayans.”

I laughed. “Of course I sleep at home. Where else could I actually finish a dream?”

She shrugged. “Well, if you fall asleep again, I’ll wake you up…With my water,” She tacked on holding up her water bottle.

I grinned. “I’ll stay awake. We’re not doing anything in biology, so I’ll get my sleep there.”

She laughed and we joined the conversation our other friends were having.

☮ ♥ღ♥ ☮

I was in a big house with a big fluffy bed beneath me. I giggled as I jumped up and down on it. There was a knock at my door and when I opened it a girl walked in. She pulled me into a kiss and I smirked against her lips.

I pushed her against the wall to have her moan. I ran my tongue along her lip and she parted them, letting my tongue in easily.


“Leslie? Will you hand out these papers?” My biology teacher asked, waking me up.

“Sure,” I grumbled taking the papers. I passed them out and sat back down to sleep.

I was in a limo. I grinned as I saw the girl sitting next to me. She smirked and licked her lips, teasing me. Travie chuckled and smirked. We got out of the limo at some party. We went in and everyone’s eyes were on us.

The girl and I danced as soon as everyone recovered from their shock. We grinded against each others hips and kissed lustfully. My hands were on her breasts, as her’s were on my ass. I licked her lips and moved my lips to her neck, making her moan as soon as I found her soft spot.


“Leslie.”

I glared. “Yes?”

“It’s almost time to go,” My friend Conner said.

“So? I have five more minutes of dream heaven.” I put my head back in my arms and fell back asleep.

I was on a bed…this one wasn’t comfortable at all. It was itchy. I heard sobbing in the room.

“She can’t die,” Was said multiple times by a girl. I opened my eyes to see white lights. It was very bright. I groaned and someone was at my side. “Leslie?”

“Hm?” I hummed. “Where are we?”

“The hospital. You were shot.” Her lips were on mine instantly. “I thought I lost you.”

I smiled a bit. “Psh. I’m indestructible.” I lifted an arm to pull her face to mine and kissing her deeply. “I love you, Alex.”

She smiled. “I love you too.” She kissed me again.


I woke up as the bell rang. I growled stomping to my next class with my bag hitting my ass after every other step. I sat in my seat angrily and tried to fall asleep again.

“Alright, class!” I groaned as my teacher spoke. “We have a new student in here. Her name is Alexandria.”

“Alex,” A voice murmured.

“Alex,” He corrected himself. “And she’ll be sitting by Leslie.”

I raised my hand a bit and the girl came to sit by me. “Hey,” She murmured.

I looked at her to see the girl in my dreams. It was her… “Hi,” I said smiling.

Reality finally got better. Because eventually, she’ll be in my arms for me to bite, hug, kiss, and whatever else I might want to do.

Because my dreams will come true.