Hardships, to Hockey to Tyler Seguin

Stanley Cup Champion does have a nice ring to it ;)

TAYLOR POINT OF VIEW!

Today was the big day, Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final. Ever since Tyler and I split I haven’t been paying attention to the Stanley Cup Final at all. Last thing I wanted to do was fly all the way to Vancouver and see Tylers face. But here I am in Vancouver. But that was because of Claude Julien and no one else. I was so pissed that Tyler would be so immature about a situation. At every cost I’m going to avoid him. Hes such an asshole. Besides Tyler and I, Katrina and her Dad were barley on speaking terms. And only talking when needed.

We arrived at the arena. I so did not want to be there. I didn’t even care about the game honestly. I had way to much running through my mind. I was sitting in the Bruins lockeroom with the Juliens. It was maybe 4 hours before game time. I didn’t know why were there so early. “I can’t believe this is happening” Katrina said. Her eyes were full of passion as she was looking around the room. “I thought you didn’t like hockey” I thought. “Taylor, do you know what this is? Its game 7 of they Stanley Cup. Do you know how long its been since a Stanley cup has been in Boston? This is such a big deal for our family.” Katrina said intelligently.

I started to get chills when she said that. It made me feel the magic. I started to think about that feeling a player gets when he hoist that cup. And how he works his whole life, for that one moment. I knew the Bruins players and they they deserved to win it more then any of the 29 teams. The media and hockey fans say the Canucks are going to win. I can just imagine if they did and every person would be standing out of their seats and cheering for their team. But tonight I was a crazy hardcore Bruins fan. And wanted nothing but for them just to win tonight.

Katrina and I watched the game from the Bruins lockeroom. But during intermission we hid out so no one could see us. Claude told me and Katrina that he didn’t want to see us until the end of the game. He didn’t want him or his players to get distracted. I sat on the edge of my seat the whole game. Jumping out of my seat and yelling like crazy every time they scored. I was praying that they didn’t score. My heart was racing the whole game.

The score was 4-0. Katrina and I ran into to the entrance just waiting for the final buzzer. I watched as time started to tick as time was running out. I looked to the bench as the Bruins team was doing the same thing- waiting for time to end. Only a minute left. Katrina grabbed my hand, “I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING.” As she said that tears started rolling down my face of happiness. The final buzzer went off. Katrina hugged me. “Oh my God!” She yelled. as she started crying too.

We ran onto the ice slipping all over the place. Crying of just pure happiness. We ran to Claude as he hugged both of us. Katrina hugged him and said, “Daddy, congragulations. This is your dream.” Claude got teary-eyed and hugged her even tighter and said. “I love you baby girl.”

They brought out the Stanley Cup. It was crazy seeing it in person. And for the team I have been fortunate to be apart of. They all looked so happy. I was overjoyed. I couldn’t believer they actually won! Tyler caught my eye from across the ice. And when I looked at him it was like the first time. He had a quarter-smile on his face while doing an interview. I wondered how to be something he miss. I was a bitch to him a couple days ago,, when what I did was completely wrong. I wondered if I looked decent enough. He locked eyes with mine. He started to skate slowly over to me. I started to get weak in the knees. And butterflies floated my stomach. Seeing his face brought me back to everything good we had. It made me realize how much I missed him.

“Hey Taylor I just want to say how sorry I am. And how much of an ass I was.” Tyler said sincerely. I smiled said, “Tyler don’t worry about it.” He said, “Just one thing I realized while you were gone. Is that I can’t live with out you.” He whispered in my ear, “you look beautiful today Taylor, never lose that smile of yours” I looked into his eyes I fell in love with, and he looked deep into mine. He pulled me in, brought me off the ground and kissed me. And said, “I love you Taylor”

---------------------------------------------2 months latter-----------------------------------------------------------

It was Tyler’s day with the Stanley cup. We were sitting on the steps of the Boston house we bought together. The Stanley cup was in between us. The press and his family were on the lawn. Cameras kept flashing at us.

Tyler laughed, looked my way, and said, “ You know Stanley cup rings are nice and all” He got down on one knee, and continued, “but rings that bring you and me together are much better, Taylor when I met you, I was taken away by your beauty. And even more captured by your personality. Will you marry me?” I nodded, “YES!”. I started crying. We both stood up, hugged each other and kissed. My life won’t stay perfect forever, things will get bad; even horrible. But starting now, Ill be going through all the bumps in road (and maybe in the belly) with the greatest man in the world; Tyler Seguin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah finally finished! Tell me what you think. And should I write a sequel? Let me know. Thanks for all your support!

And I have a new series out, "My Life As A Puckbunny"
http://stories.mibba.com/read/401427/My-Life-As-A-Puckbunny/