Hardships, to Hockey to Tyler Seguin

Hockey Players and the love of girls

“Where the fuck have you been, I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” I turned around and it was Katrina. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to, I just got lost.” “Whatever, anyways Charlie, my boyfriend, is going to tonights game and you have to meet him! and he’s bringing some of his teammates too” I pretended to act excited. My mind was still on Tyler. She continued, “Oh and my Dad is going straight to his roadtrip so I’m spending the night at Charlie’s, my mom doesn't care” And she handed me the key to her house.

In the first intermission Katrina and I went to go sit with her boyfriend Charlie and him teammates from Boston University Hockey team. They were really obnoxious. Partly because they were drinking even though most of them weren't even of age. Katrina started drinking. And I knew if her dad knew she would be dead. The 2nd period started, and the guys started shouting at the game. The guy next to me was named Garrett, Garrett Noonan. He was really wasted. He drank so many beers. He was really bugging me. He kept whispering in my ear things like, “I want you so bad.” “If I could fuck you tonight, I don’t even need to win the Stanley cup” I could just smell his breath. And I was feeling uncomfortable. And he was looking directly towards my boobs. Now Katrina was drunk, and making out with Charlie.

Garrett put his hand on my leg and starting moving up towards my thigh. “Stop it” I said, as I pushed his hand off. He did it again, “stop” I pushed him off. Then he started to laugh and say more dirty things. I felt like I wanted to cry. It took me back to my mom; and how she was drunk all the time and her boyfriend that Dad didn’t know about. And what she would let him do to me. I wanted someone to save me. Garrett forced his lips on mine, right then his teammate got up and pushed him off of me and yelled, “What the fuck is wrong with you Nooner?! damn” His teamate seemed sober and said, “Hey want to leave?” All I wanted to do was get out. As we left he slapped my butt.

We were in the parking lot walking in snow. He said “Listen I’m so sorry about that, he usually not like that it just when hes drunk” I replied, “Its fine.” He agreed, “I’m Corey, whats your name?” “I’m Taylor” We got into his car and drove home. I was trying so hard to hold in my tearsI didn’t say much but a thanks when he dropped me off. As I was about to closed the car door, he shouted “Hey give me a call when you get inside I just want to make sure you get in okay”

I got in the house and slammed the door. I went into my room and cried and cried. Maybe it wasn’t a big deal to anyone but I just kept having flash back of my mom’s boyfriend, while my Dad was away. “FUCK” I was so angry and had so many emotions. Why can’t I just be happy? Why can’t I be like anyone else my age? Hockey players are assholes. Tyler Seguin was the last thing on my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment-about anything, Subscribe. Hope you liked it Xo Heres a character page http://i51.tinypic.com/2vsf2ap.jpg