Hardships, to Hockey to Tyler Seguin

Bumps in the road and in the belly

I started to look around my room. And the dream world I was brought to. “Why did I have to go and mess up everything good in my life?” I said to myself. I went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

The next morning. Claude called me down. Tyler was already sitting at the table. I was really nervous. I felt as the feelings I had for the Tyler were fading. I had a lot of emotions. Claude started “I am just going to say its not expected. But its not for my decision to chose a relationship between two adults. Tyler if this effects your game at all.....” “Coach it won’t I promise. Don’t even sweat it” Tyler interrupted. Claude continued, “Let me talk. Tyler playoffs are getting more serious and we don’t have room to be distracted. Now I know its not my job to get involved with your personal life but lets not forget your last girlfriend and how upset you were during games and practices.” The word last girlfriend? What happened with that? Tyler reassured him, “Of course not coach I will not get distracted.” Claude let Tyler leave, and he walked with him and closed the door behind him.

I could almost hear them talk outside. Claude begin to talk, “If you ever do anything to Taylor, I will personally have a problem with you and I will make sure your days at the rink are hell. You understand me?” and I couldn’t make out the rest and Claude walked in.

I was sitting at the table still. Claude took the chair and swung around backwards and sat. “So Taylor, you’re really gonna go out with an NHL player huh?” Claude asked. “Yeah I guess so” I told him. “I sure hope to god he doesn't hurt you Taylor.” “Well I hope so too. But I really like the guy.” “Well if your happy then its all that matters.” Claude smirked. “Thanks for everything Claude.” I told him.

It was a couple hours later And Tyler called me and asked if I wanted to come over to see his place. I agreed and drove over. I wasn’t looking my best. Just a Victoria secret sweats and a sweatshirt and a messy bun.

He answered the door. He hugged and kissed my for head. And smiled that a million dollar smile. He showed me around and told me about how his mom helped him decorate it. He showed me his family pictures and his trophies. The sun was going down and we sat in his living room and cuddled on the couch.

I was rapped in his big arms and his warmth. And then he said, “I really love you Taylor.” And kissed me. He continued, “Please move in with me Taylor.” I told him I just couldn't. And he said, “I don’t want sex every night or to have naked Tuesdays, I just want to see you all the time. I don’t like that my job and our life is getting in between us.” I started to speak but he kissed me. And he continued to speak, “You really do deserve the best. I don’t want to hurt you Taylor. I don’t know why anyone would. You’re so beautiful and just to perfect and-”

My phone rung and interrupted him. It was Katrina. “I’m really sorry but I have to get this. Its Katrina.” “Well put it on speakerphone then” Tyler said.

Taylor: I’m at Tyler’s can I call you back?
Katrina: No its an emergency
Taylor: What? whats going on?
Katrina: I’ve been throwing up and I have the hugest headache. And I missed my period.
Taylor: YOU WHAT? How?
which was a stupid question.
Tylers eyes got big.
Tyler: woah
Katrina: Was that Tyler?
Taylor: Yeah
Katrina: oh my god. I’m not ready for this.
Me: Uh well you don’t know for sure right? Tyler and I will go get you some pregnancy tests and I’ll be home as soon as possible.
Katrina: Thank you.

Tyler and I went to go get a pregnancy test. We held hands and shopped like a little old couple. We got to the pregnancy test isle, which also happens to be the pad and tampons isle. Tyler uncomfortably said “Can we just get it and go? This is so awkward for me. Why is there so many different types if they all do the same thing? Is big for like girls who have bigger va-” I laughed, “Just stop Tyler” I said jokingly. We picked some random brand.

As we were heading out we ran into the Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli and his wife. and Peter stopped and said “Oh hey Tyler, how are you?” “I’m doing good” “Hey arn't you Katrina? You live with Juliens right?” Peter asked me. “Yeah I am” His wife asked us if Tyler and I were dating. “Yeah we are.” Tyler said as he grabbed my hand. She continued, “how nice, good luck with the pregnancy test!” As they walked away.

I yelled. “Fuck Tyler” as we were driving away from the store. “What is Claude going to think?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I will try to update more. And I will since summer is coming. As always leaves comments, suggestions, likes, predictions etc. XOXO