Status: Slowly becoming active again.

Dancing Through Life; Trying to Hide in the Shadows.

Ten

"Hey Keri, it's Artie. You weren't at school today and I was just checking in. Well, talk to you later."

"Keri, you didn't show up again. What's wrong? Please call me. It's Artie."

"Girl, get your ass back to school! We are worried sick! Call me, okay?"

"Keri, you may be fashionable as hell but this is so not cool! Call 'Cedes or Artie, or something. Please? We are going crazy here...."

"Keri, it's Will. Where did you go Monday? It's Thursday and I'm worried. I called Jen and she told me not to worry, that you were with her, but I can't help it. Please call me."

I listened to everyone's messages and sighed. I shouldn't have run away like that but if I had stayed I would have relapsed. And I didn't want to go through that again.

It was now Friday and I was sitting in the passenger seat of Jen's car, headed back to Will's place. Jen was pretty pissed at me but she understood the situation. She had been with me through my last three relapses and she didn't want me to have to go through a fourth.

Letting myself and Jen into the apartment, I sighed, here goes nothing. "Will?"

"Keri? Is that you?" I could hear the worry in his voice and that made the guilt kick in.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I ran away like that." Instead of answering me he engulfed me in a giant hug. Tears that I wasn't expecting rolled down my cheeks. I could feel how fast his heart was beating and I felt even worse. "I'm so so sorry!"

"Shhh, it's alright." Will continued to coo reassurances into my ear until I calmed down.

When I'd finally calmed down, we sat on the couch. I was between Jen and Will. "I have some explaining to do."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Monday morning. Again. No teen likes Mondays but I hate them even more. One reason is because I ran out of school last Monday and didn't come back. I was not looking forward to the confrontation I knew was going to happen. I also knew that all of Glee Club knew about my melt-down in the hallway. Don't you just love high-shcool? Thankfully none of my teachers questioned me about my week absence. Thank god Will was a teacher.

I managed to avoid a confrontation all morning. Lunch was a different story however.

To put it lightly, I got jumped at lunch. My friends, if I can really call them that (I mean you should trust your friends, right?), crowded around me. They were all asking questions at once. It was so loud that I was getting dizzy. "SHUT UP!" It was instantly quiet. "Thank you. Now I really don't want to tell you guys anything because there is no reason for me to. We aren't friends. But since you want to know so badly, be at Mr. Schue's house after school, and football practice. I'll tell you there." I turned around and left the cafeteria. Lunch with Will, it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK ME LIKE A MONTH TO GET A NEW CHAPTER OUT AND THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SO SUCKY!! D:

I got writer's block, then got busy, then had writer's block again. Then a friend came to visit and then I got a boyfriend.. I've just been really busy D: I'm soo sorry guys!! D:

I hope you like this crappy chapter... I'll try to update more later or tomorrow. I promise! But this writer's block is hell....

I am open to any and all suggestions... Really. <3