Status: Active

Kidnapped

Waking Up (Multiple Times)

I woke up to see three extremely cute guys leaning against the wall opposite me. They were smirking at my appearingly incapacitated state. (I was chained to the bed, hopefully not for any of the reasons running through my ruined mind.)

I yanked at the chains a little, looked at the guys and said, “What? You couldn’t hold me down yourselves? Are the wittle boys afwaid of me?”

The big one didn’t like that very much. He lunged, and before his companions could stop him, he grabbed me by the neck. He pulled on me ‘till the chains snapped and he shoved me against the wall. “You’re not in charge here girly.” His hand tightened on my throat so I couldn’t breathe. “ You think I can’t hold you back? What? Don't have a smart ass answer for me?”

“Anthony,” one of the two other boys said, calmly grabbed the biggest one’s wrist. “She can’t say anything if she can’t breathe.”

“Stay out of this Austin,” Anthony growled. “I’m going to deal with this smart-aleck.”

“Just leave him alone Austin. We’ll need to go find another toy, seeing as how Anthony is ruining this one. Come on.” The smallest guy left the room and Austin reluctantly followed.
He called back, “You have one hour Anthony."

Anthony smirked at me again. Then, he grabbed me by the arm and shook me around some more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up and glared at the wall. I'd been immobile for a few days. It sucked. Apparently, during that hour, Anthony managed to do lots of damage.

Austin and his brother came back in exactly one hour, and, obviously expected serious injury, brought a doctor. He began poking and prodding me and asking me questions, then he stuck a needle in the crook of my elbow. I passed out.

After that, the nameless boy (who is no longer nameless, by the way) came into my room and told me that Anthony had managed to crack four ribs (on each side), break both of my legs, and, get this, he fractured a fricken vertebrate. That stupid needle? Yeah, that was to knock me out so the doctor could get his little friends with knives to cut open my spine.

He also explained that I was not to move. Well, actually, that it would be impossible for me to get out of the bed on my own. I would have to call him or his brother any time I needed something.

"So, you see, we are trying very hard to keep you alive. Could you help us a little and try not to aggravate my brother?" Aidyn said.

"Your brother," I said, slowly, "is an imbecile. He deserves to be aggravated."

He sighed, and then left. I had a feeling I was aggravating him too.
♠ ♠ ♠
14