Status: My First Story. Active

Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future

Andii- She's a 23 year old contradiction. she can be a total sweetheart or a firecracker. sarcasm is her first language English and French came later. her naturally pale face and shy at first demeanor holds an air of mystery. her hair is longer than shoulder length, her top layer is black the second red and everything else is black. she meets Ronnie but will she be able to trust anyone other than Morgan, her best friend and apartment mate, after being hurt? will she get over it and let him in and realize her feelings for him?Can she let her past go?

Morgan- She's Andii's best friend, more like sister, and roommate. standing strongly for what she believes she loves music and will go to no end to protect Andii. being taller than Andii she looks older but is actually almost three years younger. Her thick dark brown hair is cut short stopping just below her jaw. with a friendly people person attitude and a dark side she likes meeting new people and cherishes those close to her. you mess with one of them you mess with both of them.

Ronnie- he's out of jail but with a past. he doesn't trust easily, and doesn't let new comers know much about his past. being on the taller side of average with black slightly messy hair that stops at his shoulders and his darker style made him a little intimidating to others but to Andii he was hot. his brown eyes held more than what most see. he finally finds someone that may be wroth bringing in to the group but can he get past his trust issues? will he put his heart on the line? will he open his eyes to his true feelings? will he be able to let go of his past? can he start over?

They all have dirty secrets and hidden pasts. Ones they aren't proud of either. Can they open up and let go so they can start over? Can they let go? Ronnie and Andii meet one time then it's like they can't get away from each other. will they admit to their true feelings? Or will history repeat itself? Afraid of the past and scared or the future, will they learn that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. Their lives can change if they let them...

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Ronnie Radke, Falling In Reverse or any other famous person(s) that appear in this story. However I DO own all original characters and the plot and storyline. so don't steal it.
  1. Chapter 1- First Glance.
  2. Chapter 2- Not That Easy To Figure Out.
    this chapter is kinda short because i've been feeling a bit sick. i feel like crap.
  3. Chapter 3- To Prove You Wrong
  4. Chapter 4- Just One Dance
    What does "just one dance" lead to at a party with loud music, alcohol and drinking games? read and find out.
  5. Chapter 5- The Balcony Scene
    Title credit to Pierce The Veil
  6. Chapter 6- You Put The Stalk in Stalker
    Uh-Oh!
  7. Chapter 7- Mystery Boy Has a Name.