Status: Active. Mostly often yet irregular updates.

And the world stopped spinning

Chapter one -Max

"I hate you Fang!" I screamed at him, punching the wall next to me, cursing when I discovered it was made of cement. I felt like I wanted to slap him, but I couldn't. Not him, even though I felt like I could kill him. I glared at him, taking one last look at his deep, abysmal eyes, before turning and bolting, not really paying attention to where I was going.
"I can't forgive you for this, Max!" I heard him shout after me, and I tried my best to ignore the way the words burned my heart.
I kept running, deciding to turn left at the T-junction and head to my house. I was panting heavily, so I stopped, caught my breath again, then started walking at a slow, dawdling pace. I felt something wet hit my face, and I looked up, seeing dark clouds hiding the bright sky from me. Great.
I was about fifteen minutes from my house when it really started pouring. I was heading down a secret way only Fang and I knew of, which led most of the way between our houses. When it was sunny, the trees glowed a beautiful, luminescent green, and in Autumn they were a brilliant orange. Even in winter this place was beautiful, the light reflecting off of the snow and refracting in the ice crystals along the bare branches of the trees.
Fang... I missed him so much. He was my world, the ground beneath my feet, the warm sunshine on my face on summer mornings, my sky. My heart. And now that was gone. All of it. Fang was mine no longer. My chest felt like it was exploding, in flaming shards digging into my ribs and tearing away at my flesh. I felt fuzzy and disoriented, like I just woke from a year-long coma and had a blood rush to my head. My feelings were the only distinct things that I felt, which was the worst.
I loved Fang more than I've ever loved anybody else in my life, more than my half-sister Ella, my mother, all my friends... Even put together, I didn't love them as much as I loved Fang.
But now all I felt about him was anguish and hatred. How could he have done that to me? Tossed me away like a piece of trash? Treated me like a five-cent piece, deciding if I was worth keeping. I hated him so much right now. And I hated myself.
I didn't know what I would do if I ever spoke to him again. I didn't think I could.
And do you know the best thing about rain?
Nobody could see you cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, first chapter up. Yes, it is short. They will all be. What do you guys think? Yes, there is a lot at the beginning that hasn't been explained, but it will be over time. Next chapter will be Fang's POV. Is this a keeper, or should I trash it?
Many thank yous,
~Kris