Fallen From Grace.

Confusions.

Frank's eyes widened at his little sister's question. He didn't know if she was being serious, or if she was just joking around. He expected her to erupt in fits of giggles saying 'you should've seen the look on your face!' whilst rolling in the grass.

But she didn't.

She had the most serious face she could muster. Her eyes were sparkling, as if it was filled with tears that threatened to fall at any given second. Jessika then shook her head, biting her lip.

"Never mind," she mumbled. "It was stupid of me to ask. I mean, you're my brother. This is wrong. Completely and utterly wrong. I mean--"

Frank softly pressed his lips to hers, shutting her up. His hand made its way to the back of her head, pushing her closer toward him.

Jessika stayed frozen. He actually did it. She now had her first kiss. But with her brother.

She now feared whenever someone would ask her who her first kiss was with. What was she supposed to reply with?

'Oh dear, my first kiss? It was with my brother, of course!'

She felt the need to pull away and slap him, but she didn't. She stayed perfectly still as her brother's lips were attached to hers. She didn't know what else to do.

As for Frank...

Frank felt something weird between them. He knew that this was wrong; oh so very wrong... But it felt so right. Her soft lips made him melt.

With his eyes closed, he didn't even feel like he was kissing his sister. He felt like he was kissing someone who he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with.

He suddenly pulled away and avoided any eye contact with Jessika.

'No, Frank. Get yourself together. She's your sister. This was a one-time thing to help her out. She probably feels fucking awkward now.'

"Let's uh... Let's never talk of this ever again," he spoke, his head hung low. "I'm gonna go and get us some water, alright?"

Jessika nodded, keeping her eyes set on the sun. It was slowly but surely moving down. Sunset. One of the most beautiful things she has ever seen. But instead of basking in its beauty, she thought. She questioned herself.

'Why did I ask him for that? No Jessika, it's okay. It's was a small gesture. People in other countries do that. Hell, some of them fuck each other. But that's royalty, and we are not like them... But he was just helping me... But it was wrong! Wrong, wrong, wrong. But... It felt good... Or is that just what all kisses feel like?'

Sighing, she stood up. She didn't know which part of herself was right, and which part was wrong. She decided to listen to her brother.

'Never again shall we talk about this.'

A few hours later, Jessika was fast asleep on the couch. She slept, dreaming about the kiss. She was still confused on what she should be feeling. Should she be disgusted or should she be thankful?

"Zee, you're beautiful."

A familiar voice spoke. A hand touched her shoulder, making her flinch.

"Baby, I'm not here to hurt you."

The face was hidden behind darkness. She felt blind. She hated not knowing what was happening.

Out of frustration, she flung her arms everywhere.


"Ow!"

Standing above her was Frank, a hand rubbing his own shoulder.

"Sheesh Zee. Why'd you do that? I was just gonna ask you if you wanted to sleep on the couch or on the bed."

Jessika sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Um," a yawn interrupted her. "Uh, carry me to the bed, Frankie."

With a chuckle, he picked her up and carried her to his room. He placed her gently on his bed and covered her with a thick blanket. Kicking off his sneakers and shaking off his shirt and jeans, he climbed in bed with her.

"Nighty-night, Frankenstein," Jessika mumbled into the pillow.

"Night, Zeebug. Sleep tight."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking of writing it in Jessika's point of view or something. 3rd person is just so difficult for me and it's so uncomfortable. I don't know why. ._.