Status: hiatus.

Second Heartbeat

I hid in my closet, but I could hear enough of what was going on.
My mom tried to scream, but something stopped her, as if someone put a hand over her mouth.
I heard a man and my dad talking, almost yelling at eachother.
He sounded scared, the other man didn't.
I was horrified, especially when I heard someone coming into my room.
I held my breath and tried to be as still as possible while the foot steps came closer.
The closet door opened and a man dressed in jeans and a black hood noticed me.
I couldn't see what he looked like because of a bandana that covered half his face.
I only saw his eyes, but my sight was too blurry to focus on them.
In his hand he had a crowbar.
I was scared, not knowing what he was going to do to me.
But he didn't do anything.
He just looked at me.


Jamie's on a mission to avenge her parents' death.
She thinks it'll be easy.
She will be proven wrong.


I do not own Avenged Sevenfold in any way, shape or form, nor the pictures of my characters. I do however own everything else, unless otherwise stated. The names (besides A7X's) depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Jimmy is included in this story <3