Sequel: Blazing Inferno
Status: Complete!

zero always wanting x

1/1

"Matthew can you answer the question?" the new math teacher, Mr. Baker, asked him seeing that Matt had went into a daze, the boys thoughts jumbled just as much as the Math problems Matthew was looking at.

"It's obvious that X equals two-hundred and fifty, because X and Y are together making the answer a greater equivalant that Zero. X being the devoted boyfriend and Y being the one Zero is trying to get with, but X is always beating the shit out of Zero because it's always a greater number" Matt answered adding relationships into the equation. That's how Matt knew how to answer all his problems in Math class since first grade.

"But X can always become less than Zero if Y is taken from him, supposed the girlfriend isn't devoted into the equation, maybe she's cheating on X with Zero" Mr. Baker said challenging Matt to think outside the box when, really, Matt had a better challenge for him.

"Or maybe Zero is trying to get with X to make it a greater number than when X is with Y, maybe the Zero want's Y out the way because Y is a bitch who can't think straight and knows half of everything she's supposed to have learned about X" Matt told him challenging him back and knowing he's caught the Math teacher.

Mr.Baker smirked knowing that he'd been challenged back and seeing it fit to put Matt in his place about the equation. "X may be the greater number in this equation, but if Zero and X got together then who would be the higher number in that relationship? Without Y, X isn't so powerful anymore and so he ends up sitting there kicking his legs and wondering who'd combine with him. You have a good point I give you that, but, without a number attached to X, X isn't all superior" Mr. Baker told him looking Matt in the eye.

Matt smirked knowing that Mr.Baker was getting all hot and bothered by the debate because he moved behind the island in the front to seperate his obvious problem from the rest of his students.

"Then may be X needs Zero after all, becuase, with Y out of the equation, who would X look for to love and be the devoted boyfriend he want's to be?" Matt said still debating with the teacher.

The bell soon rang and class was dismissed to go home and think about the debate.

Matt was the last one to even try and exit the class room, but Mr.Baker grabbed his wrist before locking, closing and putting down the shades on the window that was in the door. He then put Matt's hand on his crouch. "You got me hot and bothered during class, that's not fair X" Mr.Baker said huskily into Matt's ear.

"Oh, I'm sorry Zero. Are you looking to pair up with me to make a greater number?" Matt said rubbing Mr.Baker roughly through his work pants. Mr.Baker grunted into Matt's ear before saying, "Only if Y is out of the equation".

Matt got out of Mr.Baker's hold before setting his backpack down and opening his cellphone to Val's latest text message and showing him that, indeed, Y was out of the equation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought the ending was sufficent so I ended it there ^_^

Please Comment and tell me how I did!

Chelsea's Dead Smile