Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Meeting

Bri's pov

We finally arrived at the hotel that Avenged Sevenfold was staying at, and walked into the lobby. We saw Jason Berry, our brother. “Jason!” We yelled, running to him and piling on hugs.

“Hey girls- you ready to start to tour tomorrow?” He greeted.

“Hell yeah!” I cheered.

“Okay let’s head up to the room to meet the boys.” He said.

We entered the hotel room, and saw five men playing Call Of Duty, Black Ops. “Eat it Gates, eat it!” gloated Matt. JB cleared his throat, and the guys paused the game, then turned around.

“Guys these are you two techs” He informed them.

“Yeah, I got Heather again!” Matt cheered.

“Okay, Syn your guitar tech is Bri Anderson.”

“Can you change a Floyd rose?” asked Syn.

“Yes, under four minutes,” I replied, smiling. I just can’t wait for tour tomorrow I thought.

Later...

“Pack clubbing clothes, Bri!” called Heather.

“Okay, I will!” I yelled back. I was straightening my hair for tomorrow because it was the first day of tour- and I was doing all my hair stuff ahead of time. Brian was warned to watch it by JB as I finally got done with my hair. Heather came in my room with her pajamas on.

“Bri, remember to do your eyeliner like mine." She was an expert at cat-eyes.

“Okay,” I replied, going to bed.

-

I got up really early the next day, and looked at myself in the mirror. Mrs. Synyster Gates I kept repeating over and over again in my head. Couldn't help it. I got dressed, and went downstairs with my luggage.

At the arena, looked over the guitars, and saw eight pretty ones. “Those are mine” Synyster pointed to the ones with the stripes running down them.

“Thanks.” I started to check and see if they were in the correct tuning. So I picked one of Avenged’s songs, which was Critical Acclaim. I started to play the solo, and Gates was looking at me with his mouth open. I was happy until showtime……
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe