Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Space

Two days later

I was lying in bed with Brian and it was completely silent. “When are you leaving?” I asked.

“In a couple of minutes,” He answered.

“Okay just go ahead and go” I told him. He got up and left. I went to my bathroom and looked at my stomach. It was flat and I heard someone at the front door. I walked downstairs and saw Heather and Matt.

“Hey guys,” I said.

“Hey!” Heather greeted, overly cheerful.

“What’s been going on?” said Matt.

“Nothing.” I answered shortly.

“Well, see you girls later- I’m going to the studio,” He said before leaving- but not before kissing my sister.

"Hey Bri," smiled Heather.

"You shouldn't be with him" I told her.

"Why?" She asked, her expression darkening slightly.

"Cause he's nothing but a man-whore."

"Wow. You say that about Matt, but Brian does the exact same thing." Her voice turned cold. "I know you're upset because of everything that's happened lately, but taking it out on Matt and me isn't going to fix what happened."

“If you don’t know how I feel, just give me some privacy and leave.” I snapped.

“Fine, you can be that way. I came here, and took the entire week off, because I was trying to help you get better, but you're just being a bitch.” She curled her lip.

“Fuck you Heather!” I screamed after her.

The Next Day

“I can’t believe Heather called you a bitch,” Brian said.

“Me either,” I answered quietly.

-

A few weeks later, I was having a good time with Brian on the beach. We were taking a walk and holding hands.

“Bri, I have a question.” Brian said, getting down slowly on one knee. “It's been a short but insanely crazy few months. I've changed and learned a lot since I met you, mostly how short life can be and to seize opportunity right away before it's too late. I'd never been so scared as I was when I thought I was going to lose you, when you were never really mine. So I'm asking you now- will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

“Yes, Brian!” I cried breathlessly while he put the rock onto my finger.

We choose a date. A few weeks later, we sent out the invitations. Heather would be amazed when she saw it in the mail. She'd never see this coming. Brian’s parents called and said “congrats”. I was happy for once in my life. In four months I will be Mrs. Brain Haner Jr.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subs- next one will be long