Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Primal

I heard the doorbell ring, and went downstairs to open it. "Hey," I smiled at Matt, who pulled me into a hug and kissed me as soon as he saw me. "Come in." Bri had been living elsewhere for a couple of months now, presumably with Brian, and I had been alternating between living at home and staying over at Matt's. Since the tour, we basically started unofficially dating, with the major perks of incredibly hot and steamy sex. I never knew I had such a kinky wild side until he and I began our...not-quite-a-relationship deal.

I barely shut the door behind him before he had me pinned against it, kissing down my neck and picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I laughed, not entirely surprised at his antics as he pulled me tightly against his body.

"You look so damn sexy in corsets," he whispered roughly in my ear. "It makes me want you so damn bad."

I smirked, biting down lightly on his ear before whispering in it, "That's why I wear them, cuz I know it makes you so hard." I took advantage of his distracted pause to slip out of his grasp and grabbed my bag.

"I have to meet at a modeling agency and I can't be late." I winked at him before trying to slide subtly by. It didn't work. I laughed as he yanked me effortlessly back into the doorway and picked me up. "Matt!"

"I know, you're going to be in a Calvin Klein ad looking sexy as fuck with some other dude and no shirt on," he growled into my ear. Damn him and his possessiveness- it was so irritating and so damn hot. I shivered.

"Jealous?" I managed to breathe out as I looked up at him. His hazel eyes were stormy as he stared back.

"I won't have to kill anyone as long as it's only pictures. Or at least, I can try not to." I groaned, summoning every ounce of my self control as I wiggled out of his grip. He was really mean to turn me on like this when I was about to go work.

"Would you like to come with me?" I danced away from him in the direction of his car. He liked driving better, so I headed to the passenger seat. He didn't really need to answer.

----------------------

It was beyond easy to get the lead singer of a world-famous band to sit in on a photoshoot. To retaliate for his earlier actions, I put my most provocative face forward for the camera, which Matt was standing adjacent to. Calvin Klein was getting some serious benefits from my little revenge.

I went all out for the last few shots. I glanced at Matt from beneath my half-lidded eyes, then closed them all the way and wrapped my legs around the model's waist, arching my back and picturing what Matt was doing to me three nights ago at his place.

I opened my eyes to a very vengeful Matt, who shot me a very threatening look, an ecstatic photographer, and a model who was very turned on. I smiled sweetly at the camera-man before walking off to change. After everything I'd just re-lived in my head, I was definitely going to need different underwear too.

I barely got one foot into the changing room before the door slammed and locked behind me. I spun around, alarmed, and found myself against the wall by Matt, my hands pinned above my head with one of his hands. All I had on now was a loose tee, shorts and shoes, and I hoped Matt wasn't going to destroy them. I was allowed to keep them, but I would rather keep them whole, and not shredded.

"You...have no idea what you're doing," he growled, heat seeming to radiate from his body.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. "I took pictures in jeans with a model for Calvin Klein. I think they'll turn out fairly well."

"His hands were all over you!"

"And they should have been."

"He shouldn't have touched you at all."

"Really?" I challenged, staring straight at him. "And just why not?"

His lips crashed onto mine, and I felt my clothes being pulled off more quickly than I could comprehend. Suddenly, I was naked on the edge of the previously cluttered dressing table and Matt, also completely nude, slammed into me. I screamed in surprise and pleasure as he filled and stretched me, and that was probably his intent. The entire building probably heard my screams as he fucked me senseless, his hazel eyes never leaving mine as he alternated between slamming into me, then slowing down and roughly dragging in and out. He went deeper every time, leaving none of me untouched, holding me by the waist and the back of the neck as he kissed me.

As I tried to slow my heart rate, basking in my afterglow, I thought. Something was different. As dominating and wild as he was today, it seemed like he was proving something other than dominance to me. Like he was trying to show me that he was the only one that could ever bring me to this level of ecstasy, but something else in his eyes that scared me.

There's no such thing as love, I scolded myself. At least, not for you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heather's Outfit

Heather with the male model

provocative pose

Thank you so much to everyone who commented and subscribed! There's more to come