Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Mine

Heather’s POV

I probably looked like a nerd, lying on the end side of Matt’s bed with my hair up in a bun with a pencil and holding another pencil with a sketchpad, but I was too deep in thought to really care. I was finally going to face my sister at the bonfire tonight, and what was I going to say? I’d been guilt-ridden all month, turning to yell for Bri to come so I could do her hair every time I did mine, to approve of her outfits, and to channel out all of the wedding ideas I knew she’d love. I’d drawn up a few sketches of different wedding dresses, but couldn’t bear to look at them after I finished.

I was so deep in thought that I hadn’t noticed Matt enter the room and grab me by the waist, throwing me back rightside-up on the bed. “Matt!” After my moment of shock, I smacked him in the shoulder, glaring up at him. He grinned unrepentantly and kissed me. I refused him entry and he grabbed my butt, making me smirk as I pressed my lips together even tighter. Eyes twinkling mischievously, he slipped a finger into me and I gasped in surprise. He seized the opportunity to dominate my mouth, making me moan as he stroked me with his finger. I broke away and scooted back, fixing him with another hard glare as he grinned victoriously.

“Funny,” I huffed at him as he pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek.

“I thought so.”

I was about to stick my tongue out at him, but changed my mind. He’d just try to swallow it and…anyway. I snuggled into him and tilted my head up to look at his face. “Weren’t you doing something at the studio?”

“Finished early. I want to ask you something.” I blinked. And I blinked again. “You’re not making me feel awkward.” He told me. Boo.

“Okay, what?”

“What are we?”

“Friends?” I offered. He gave me a look. “Best friends?” Same look. “Super best friends…with benefits?” He sighed. And then he turned me around. I frowned. I was comfortable the way I was laying. I had to grin before crossing my legs Indian-style and looking at him seriously. “Okay, what is this all about?”

“I care about you, Heather. A lot. And it’s kinda weird for me to ask you out, considering I have and we’ve gone out on “dates” and you’ve even moved in with me.” He held my face in his hands and my breath hitched. “I know you’ve been hurt before. And I won’t lie and make promises I can’t keep, but I’ll always try my best not to hurt you. I can promise that I’m not your ex, I’ll never lay a hand on you, and I’ll kill anyone who will.” He paused at a look from me and edited, “or just beat the shit out of them, at least. Will you be my woman?”

Why was I letting the past hold me back? Or even the present, for that matter. I had someone who cared about me, who’s incredibly talented and gorgeous, and who I probably wouldn’t have survived without for several very long weeks. And he made me happy. “Yes. I’ll do it- I’ll jump off of a ten-thousand foot cliff and plummet to my doom.” I deadpanned.

He gave me his adorable, heart-squeezing dimpled smile and kissed me, his body warm and strong against mine until we pulled apart. “And I’ll be right there with a parachute to catch you with. Or probably just jump down with you and see what happens.”

I rolled my eyes, pounced on him and kissed him. My man..
♠ ♠ ♠
Since it's been so long...TWO CHAPTERS!