Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Complicated

Brian’s P.O.V.

I’d lasted pretty long without being cornered by Heather so far. She was seriously going to kick my ass, and possibly worse, for getting Bri pregnant. Seeing as it really hadn’t hit Bri yet, and I was pretty much in shock, it kind of made sense that someone was gonna freak out. Still, I stayed behind Bri to avoid her pissed-off sister all throughout the morning. Zacky dragged her away from me but after a few short words, let her back at me. Shit.

“Brian, can we talk?” Heather asked in a honey-sweet voice that scared me shitless.

“I want his man-parts intact,” Bri shot her sister a look.

“No promises,” Heather answered in a friendly voice, which immediately hardened when she turned to me. “Outside. NOW.”

I followed her to a corner of the hotel’s lobby, which was pretty much deserted. She put her hands on her hips and fixed me with a glare, which would have sent me six feet under if looks could kill. “How many years have you had sex for?”

“W-what?” her question caught me off-guard.

“Have you heard of an invention called condoms?!” she hissed venomously. I tried to tell her that it was a heat-of-the-moment thing but she cut me off. “If you don’t end up making her happy and caring for the child, there will be hell to pay. You’re not fucking or fooling around with any other female unless she’s okay with it, and especially not when she’s pregnant. The press is going to have a motherfucking field day with this.”

“I’m not going to hurt her.” I told her solemnly.

“You’d sure as hell better not. And one more thing…”

I was afraid to ask. Before I could react, she punched me in the face and I already knew that I would have a black eye in seconds. “USE FUCKING PROTECTION!” She shouted before storming off. “Fuck…” I cursed, holding my face with one hand. She punched like a fucking man.

-

“Is he undamaged?” Bri asked as her sister returned from the lobby. Breakfast was at the hotel, so there wasn’t much of a distance for her sister to walk in her five-inch stilettos.

Heather scoffed. “Be happy he’s not fatally wounded. And no, I left his junk alone.” She sat down between her sister and Matt, whose eyes she could feel trace the length of her body. Bri had already ordered her coffee, which she quickly took a sip of to hide her face. Her new skirt, which was insanely expensive, was also insanely new and insanely short. Something to wear with tights. Matt’s hungry expression told her easily that he wanted to tear her clothes off and ravage her, which would not have disturbed her if she didn’t desperately want the same thing. The heat from the coffee burned her tongue, as it always did, but also served to awaken her from her fantasies.

She reminded herself what it meant to be…intimate with someone she saw on a regular basis. There would be none of her usual one-night stands- it would have to be a relationship. And she didn’t do relationships. Ignoring the heat in her lower body, she turned to Zacky determinedly to strike up a conversation, as if Matt’s gaze weren’t igniting a fire in her body.

Matt’s P.O.V.

I was talking to Jimmy about yesterday’s filming when Heather walked into the room. I couldn’t look away- she was so fucking sexy in a short skirt and a corset, wearing heels like always. I took a sip of the coffee in front of me, but didn’t really feel it go down. I was too busy imagining how she would look if I ripped the insanely sexy clothes from her body, and fucked her against the wall-

I felt a bruising pain in my arm and glared to my left. “What the fuck, man?!” Jimmy punched me! “I’ve been calling your name for the past ten minutes,” he scowled. Then he smirked. “She’s got you all hot and bothered.”

“Shut up,” I growled in irritation as the food came- right on time. I tore into it, grateful for the excuse not to talk. But damn him, he was right. Heather was killing me, and I wanted her so bad. I watched as she twirled her fork around in the air, and point it at Zacky mid-conversation. I chuckled.

Still, when was the right time to tell her? I didn’t want to fuck things up between us and I didn’t know how she’d react. She never brought guys around, which was good because I’d probably bash their faces in, but I also didn’t know how she acted and reacted around them. I groaned silently. This was fucking complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all the readers and commentors- you all mean so much!

Heather’s outfit