Status: Active

Dirty Little Girl

Oh No

Bri's POV

I was in the bathroom of the venue, three months later with Heather, and staring down at my underwear. It was red and couldn't have been my period. “Heather...” I walked shakily out of the stall.

“Yes?” She answered, applying a red Dior lipstick with practiced precision.

“Take me to the hospital. I think I’m losing the baby.”

-

I was in a hospital bed with monitors and everything. Heather looked at me, anxious and on edge, and my heart started to beat-fast. “Heather, tell Brian I'll love him forever,” I said.

“I will, and everything's going to be okay. Okay?” She had a brave face on, but I could tell she was barely holding it together.

I leaned back and saw the darkness.

Brian’s POV

We arrived at the hospital and Heather ran out to the waiting room, hysterical. Matt grabbed her and tried to calm her down. Jimmy came running in and Heather was trying to talk but no words were coming out.

“She…….flat lined…….her ………..heart ………..stopped.” She gasped, trying not to cry, pressing her hand over her mouth.

“Oh my god,” gasped Jimmy.

Everyone was silent and the doctor came in. It was Nicole Haner, my sister. “Guys, she needs blood; Brian, you're coming with me.” She said shortly, though in a reassuring way because she easily took charge and knew what to do.

I got up and walked with her. I got my blood tested and was a match. They gave her my blood and my sister pulled me aside.

“She lost your baby, Brian; be gentle.” She added, opening the door.

-

“I wonder where Brian is?” Jimmy wondered.

“Probably still giving blood.” answered a solemn Matt, holding a sleeping Heather.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short- next one I do will be long I promise. comment and subscribe