Status: Join in!

Gerard Way's Birthday Mibba Collaboration 2011

Happy Birthday :)

Gosh, has it been a while. The first time I heard "Helena" I was 8 years old and automatically drawn in. I remember the wonder and thoughts that swirled around my head. Does a sound like this exist? Am I dreaming? At the time, I didn't know what real music was, and when i heard you sing "Helena" I made up my mind. This is what real music was.

Now, it's been 6 years and my love for My Chemical Romance has only grown. You're music reaches out and touches my heart and soul. I love that you actually care about us, the MCRmy/ Killjoys and that means so much to me. I really like that you know whats it's like to hurt and to feel like you just don't belong. Sometimes, i feel like giving up. Honestly, I'd love to write for Rolling Stone Magazine when I grow up and my mom says I'll never get there. I want this more than anything, but with everyone telling me it's just not going to happen, I lose hope in myself. But then I look to you and i know I'm not alone. And I automatically feel better. Thank you so much for being who you are. You are perfect, don't let anyone tell you other wise :) You've changed the way i look at people and my outlook on life. You're an inspiration to me, and someday, I wish i could be as great of a person as you are.

I hope you and your family live long and happy lives :) You truly are amazing and have had a huge impact on my life. I hope you know how special you are. Remember '' Stay beautiful and keep it ugly" Happy Birthday Gerard :)

Love always,
Alyssa W. ( Daisy Detonator)

P.S tell Frank, Mikey, Ray, and Bob i said hey! oh & I'm goning to your concert May 6th at the Tower Theater, so I'll see you then!