Status: Join in!

Gerard Way's Birthday Mibba Collaboration 2011

Thank You

Dear Gerard,
For three years now, I have been a huge fan, the first MCR song I heard was "Welcome To The Black Parade", and I've been hooked ever since.
Your music has been there for me when I went through a really weird time in my life, when I kinda messed up a really good friendship, when I first moved houses, and after I had my first kiss.
Your music has also taught me to never give a shit about people who hurt me, and to always be who I want to be, even if it does not literally say that in the songs, it feels like it to me.
Even when I went through a really preppy stage, I never stopped listening to MCR, just because I love you guys so much.
I basically want to say, thank you, for being part of a super epic band that has saved and helped lives.

Happy Birthday Gerard, we freaking love you, thanks for being awesome.


From,
Mai Al Khouri

P.S: I hope that you, your family, your friends, and basically everyone else that you know/is close to you/you're close to is happy and healthy.
P.P.S: You're 34 now, right? Do you have some magical genetic power that makes you look like you're 20? You lucky chicken...
P.P.P.S: My Killjoy name: Atomic Stereo