Status: Completed <3

I'll Be Fine Even Though I'm Not Always Right.

006

Jack was now sat on the couch beside Alex, rubbing his head from where he banged it on the hard wooden floor. We all thought it was hilarious, apart from him, obviously.

“Damn you, Lea” he scowled.

“Oh, don’t be so miserable, Jack. You love me really” I giggled.

“That’s true” he smiled.

“Want me to kiss it better, Barakat?” Alex offered.

“Fuck yeah, babe” Jack said excitedly.

Alex pecked him on the side of the head, but Jack pulled him into a hug before he could lean back. Sometimes I swear they are gay for each other.

Things had been getting better in the last couple of months, I was just glad to have Alex back, I know you have to be weary of these things, but I guess I can never fully forgive him no matter what happens.

Couple of years later.

Alex and I had gotten Engaged a year after everything, we got married last fall. It was simply and amazing day for us, it was better than what I had ever dreamed. Jack had finally gotten himself a girlfriend who goes by the name of Hailey, she was truly beautiful. They have been in a strong relationship for the past six months. Rian and Zack I still see regularly with the band and everything, both have them themselves great girlfriends and I have a feeling Zack with be proposing to Kali in days to come. They are so in love it’s beyond real.

Alex and I have been trying for a baby since we had gotten married, it had been unsuccessful, so I went to see a doctor who told me that it was a rare chance that I could get pregnant. Alex and I were both distraught with the news but the best thing to do was to get over it and consider adoption. But this all changed a couple of months ago, I had been getting ill so took another trip to the doctors, where I was told that I was pregnant. We were all ecstatic with the news, finally what we thought was impossible, proved us wrong. Alex and I are now expecting a little boy, which we decided to call Tristan William Gaskarth.

Alex and I finally got our happy ever after, even through all the problems that were caused one our journey. But that’s life for you, it’s a long bumpy road which everyone must travel , until we find the one thing that made it worth every bit.

My family was what made my life worth all the drama and pain. Just think about where you want your life to lead you? Make the right decisions, live everyday as though it’s your last and love with all your heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't update in months i know, but i'm really not sure i have the inspiration to right this anymore so this is the end. I have really enjoyed right these past stories but now i think it's dragged on enough. Thank-you to all the commenters and Subscribers. I'm Glad you enjoyed it, i just hope i havent let you down or disappointed you for finishing it where it is now.