Status: Still writing the rest :P

The Girls of All Time High

The Attack Of The Ninja Zombie Bras In The Sliderobe and The Tour Bus

"Just watch them. Just in case." Rian whispered to his friends and the band memebers
Do something. Go on. Give me a laugh please? Jack thought to himself

"Ready" we said together
"Set." we chorused
"GO!!" we shouted amnd ran as fast as we could down the stairs.
"Split up!" I yelled as I ran into the first room I saw and slammed the door behind me.
Once inside I could hear the girls laughing and screaming with excitement, I could hear the boys shouting and running.
I looked around the room trying to find a place to hide, my jaw dropped as I saw millions of cardboard boxes over flowing with bras, the boxes were scattered everywhere around the room.
"Oh sweet Lord." I whispered trying not to laugh at the hundreds and thousands of bras in every style, colour and size. I noticed a sliderobe, one of thoes wardrobes with the slidy doors, I stumbled past the dozens of boxes towars the sliderobe and slid back one of the doors.
Out tumbled trillions of bras they crashed to the floor and one landed on my face.
I bit my tongue to supress my laughter that was building up inside of me.
My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket it was a message from Charlie.

06-08-13 at 8:39pm
Charlie says:
Guess where we are!? Xx

06-08-13 at 8:39pm
Tally says:
Where? Xx

06-08-13 at 8:40pm
Charlie says:
ALL TIME LOW'S TOUR BUS!!
There should be an emergency exit in the room youre in!
Meet us outside!
HURRY!!!!

I looked to my right and sure enough there it was, the emergency exit. I pushed past the boxes and moved toward it. I heard someont trying to open the door. I shut the emergencey exit door just as whoever it was opened the door to the Attack Of The Ninja Bras room.

Jack looked around the room he didn't know whether anything had been moved or not.
Alex and Zack came up behind him.
"We think they've gone." Alex said to Jack, as Zack just stood quietly and nodded
"I don't think they have." Jack replied and smiled, he looked at the sliderobe and raised one eyebrow, but said nothing.

I stood outside as a white tour bus made its way towards me slowly. I began laughing to myself as I saw Charlotte in the drivers seat. She stopped it right in front of me, the door flew open.
I heard Charlie's voice distorted by laughter "Quick get in!"
I ran round to the side of the bus then jumped in to the bus as it started moving, I shut the door.
"I just got attacked by millions of Ninja Zobie Bras... Holy cow this place is huge!" I gasped and ran towards a cupboard that was plonked on a wall.
Charlotte began driving out of the car park she put some dark shades on, they looked very similar to Zack's shades, and shoved on a beanie hat as the car park security asked her what she was doing.
"We need to go buy some baritos and ketchup" Charlotte tried to mimic Alex Gaskarth's voice.
Her little trick worked and the guard lifted the blockade
Charlotte looked nothing like Alex.
For one she had wavy ginger hair that fell just below her shoulders, it suited her amazingly, unlike some ginger people.
And for two. She had a very feminine deep Alex Gaskarth voice.
She also wore peach coloured lipstick.