‹ Prequel: Whispers in the Dark
Status: Paused due to certain opinions

Whispered Dark Memories

Ugly Pink Sheets

"What the fuck, Kat?" I asked. I almost wrecked my baby.

"What is so damn important that you had to scream and almost kill us?" Bre asked.

"And it better be fucking good," I said.

Kat's smile grew slightly. "Edward is going to ask Bella to marry him, and the ring he is using was his mother's," she breathed out. My jaw dropped. What the fuckin' fuck?

"Do you know what she's gonna say?" Bre asked. She shook her head.

"Nope," she said, popping the 'p'. Bre sighed. I guess you could say my hopes were crushed but I'm not going to let it show. Bre started playing with the radio but I didn't smack her, instead I sent her a pissed look. She just smirked. Little twit. She pressed a couple more buttons before she grinned over at me and Kat, turning up the volume. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold started playing.

Nightmare
(Now your nightmare comes to life)

Dragged you down below
Down to the devil’s show
To be his guest forever
(Peace of mind is less than never)
Hate to twist your mind
But God ain’t on your side
An old acquaintance severed
(Burn the world your last endeavor)

Flesh is burning, you can smell it in the air
'Cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal (steal)
So stand in line while they ink numbers in your head
You’re now a slave until the end of time here
Nothing stops the madness turning, haunting, yearning, pull the trigger

You should have known
The price of evil
And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah
Ooooh
It’s your fuckin’ nightmare
(While your nightmare comes to life)

Can’t wake up in sweat
'Cause it ain’t over yet
Still dancin' with your demons
(Victim of your own creation)
Beyond the will to fight
Where all that’s wrong is right
Where hate don’t need a reason
(Loathing self-assassination)

You’ve been lied to just to rape you of your sight
And now they have the nerve to tell you how to feel (feel)
So sedated as they medicate your brain
And while you slowly go insane they tell ya
"Given with the best intentions,
Help you with your complications"

You should have known
The price of evil
And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah
No one to call
Everybody to fear
Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah
Ooooh
It’s your fuckin’ nightmare
Hahahaha

(Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

Fight (fight)
Not to fail (fail)
Not to fall (fall)
Or you’ll end up like the others
Die (die)
Die again (die)
Drenched in sin (sin)
With no respect for another

Oh

Down (down)
Feel the fire (fire)
Feel the hate (hate)
Your pain is what we desire
Lost (lost)
Hit the wall (wall)
Watch you crawl (crawl)
Such a replaceable liar

And I know you hear their voices
(Calling from above)
And I know they may seem real
(These signals of love)
But our life’s made up of choices
(Some without appeal)
They took for granted your soul
And it’s ours now to steal
(As your nightmare comes to life)

You should have known
The price of evil
And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah
No one to call
Everybody to fear
Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah
Ooooh
It’s your fuckin’ nightmare


The three of us were literally belting out the lyrics when we pulled up to Sam and Emily's house. Everyone was outside and were laughing or shaking their heads at us. What can I say, we like to sing and if we're bad we don't give a flying fuck. 

We got out of the car, and we were walking to the guys Bre's phone started ringing. She pulled it out and looked at the called id before answering. I walked to Embry and smiled when he leaned down to peck my lips. I loved the feeling of his warm lips on mine. 

‘Who is it,' I mouthed to Bre.

‘Dan,' she mouthed back.

As I wondered what Dan could want Bre's glass shattering scream met my ears. I immediately went over to her and grabbed her phone when she handed it to me with a shaky hand. Before I could put it up to my ear she passed out. Her body hit the ground with a loud thud as Paul rushed over to her. 

“Oh shit," I murmered. “Hello?"

“Kota, is that you? What happened to Bre?"

“Yeah it's me. She passed out. What did you say to her?" I asked slightly shocked that she passed out.

“I told her you were going on tour with Avenged Sevenfold and Papa Roach. Is-" I started screaming and excitedly jumping around before he could finished. I can't believe we're going on tour with Avenged fucking Sevenfold and Papa fucking Roach! I'm so excited I could pass out.

The Pack

Kota's limp body fell to the ground along with the cell phone. A frantic yell could be heard coming from the cell phones speaker. Embry rushed to Kota's side, kneeling down trying to get her to come to. Paul was by Bre's side doing the same but nothing was working.

Kat picked up the phone and quickly spoke into it, hanging up a moment later. “I can't believe this is happening. How come I didn't see it?" 

“See what babe?" Jared asked, worry etched across his face. She shook her head and glanced between Kota and Bre, who were now cradled in Paul and Embry's arms. “Can we take them inside Ems?"

She hastily nodded. “Of course Kat. I'll have Paul and Embry take them to the guest room."

With that said the two guys carried them inside the house. The only emotion on their faces was worry. Who could blame them? Their girlfriends passed out for an unknown reason.

“It's nothing bad, is it Kat?" Sam asked. The protective big brother was starting to take over, replacing his normal calm self. 

“No it's nothing bad. It's actually good news."

Kota

I woke up to a cold wash cloth on my forehead and a warm hand holding mine. I turned my head to the right to see Bre laying there with Paul beside her, I turned my head to the left to see Embry sitting beside me in a chair.

“Babe, why do you look like you're going to freak?" I asked quietly. His head snapped up at the sound of my voice and a look of relief appeared on his face.

“Don't you ever do that to me again. I thought something was wrong," he murmered in my ear, holding me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around allowing him to pull me into a standing position. 

I let out a soft chuckle kissed his cheek. “I can't promise anything but I'll try. Now can we go downstairs, I'm hungry." 

He nodded and kept his arm wrapped around me as we walked down the steps. You could tell he was afraid to let me go incase I happened to pass out again. I hope Kat didn't pass out. 

“So there's our passer outer," Jacob stated with a smirk. I sent him the one finger salute and let Embry pull me down to sit on his lap. 

“Oh my god! We're. . . Holy shit! Kat, Kota!" Bre's voice yelled from upstairs. A second later footsteps could be heard running down the stairs. She skidded to a halt in the living room with wide eyes and a excited slightly shocked face.

“Are we really going on tour with my favorite bands, or did I just imagine that?" 

The guys and Emily looked at us with confused faces. Kat let out a laugh. “No it's true. Dan said we started next month."

Holy mother of pearl. Next month we're meeting Avenged Sevenfold and the other members of Papa Roach. That's exciting. Oh my god, I'm going to meet M. Shadows and Synyster Gates! Holy shit, now I'm nervous. 

“I'm gonna meet M. Shadows. Oh my god," I mumbled, “Bre we're gonna meet Syn Gates and M. Shadows!" 

She shrieked and came over to me, pulling me. She motioned Kat over and she got over we started jumping up and down like complete idiots. My life just got a million times better.

• • •


Today was the day we were leaving for tour. Avery got the ok from her parents to go on tour with us to be our merch girl. I didn't even know we had shirts and all that crap with our band stuff on them. Dan likes to do stuff without telling us. 

The four of us girls had our parents or guardian talk to the school and they told us we could do our schooling online. That would be for the best since we'll be gone for atleast four months.

“Dakota May Shadows!" I cringed at the sound of Bre's shrill scream.

“Aubrey June Shadows!" I screamed back. I leaned against the kitchen counter and gave Batman and Joker each a cheeto before shoving one in my mouth. 

“Where's my sunglasses?! I can't find my sunglasses!" She yelled frantically, fast walking into the kitchen. I snorted and rolled my eyes. They were on her head. What a ditz.

“Did you try looking on your head?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my every move. Her hand flew to the top of her head before blushing. “Don't even say anything."

I held my hands up in defense with a smirk on my face. I washed the cheese off my fingers and hushed the dogs when they started barking at the doorbell. Whoever was pressing it kept pressing it causing me to yet again roll my eyes. 

“Hold your fucking horses! I'm coming," I yelled making my way to the door. When I opened it I came face to face with a giddy Avery. 

“I am so excited. Oh, did you know there's a huge bus in your driveway?" Furrowing my brows I stepped out onto the front porch to see a big tour bus sitting infront of the house. I walked over to it only to have the door thrown open by none other then Dan.

His thousand watt smile was the first thing I noticed. “Since I love you girls oh so much, I got you a tour bus. Anythings better then a stuffy old van. Go get your bags and I'll put them in the storage carriers. OH, you even have your own driver so you won't have to drive the bus. Of course I don't think I'd let any of you drive anyway," he rambled. He's acting like he's never had anyone go on tour before.

“Love you too Dan-o. You can get my bags, they're on the porch," I stated pointing to the house. He narrowed his eyes at me and walked away muttering things under his breath.

Today since I was in such a good mood I made it sunny and seventy five degrees. That was the kind of weather I wish we had year round. It's the kind where you can wear shorts but put on a hoodie if you want to. Bre and I loved this kind of weather. I was broken from my thoughts by a few cars pulling up. 

Kat, Ash and Reed got out of one while Sam and the guys got out of the others. I was instantly wrapped in Embry's tight embrace. 

“Promise to call every day?" he asked in a mumble. I nodded into his chest and let a few tears fall when his arms tightened around me. We had just started dating and I was leaving him to go on tour for four months. I was excited for the tour don't get me wrong, but I was sad I had to leave him behind. 

“Promise you won't find a new girl?" He slightly pulled away and put a finger under my chin making me look at him. “I would never. I love you too much." 

He loves me?

Instead of responding I placed my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync for what felt like forever until someone yelled something causing him to pull away. 

“I love you too Embry," I whispered with misty eyes. When I layed my head on his chest and he rested his chin on my head I heard a snap. Bre let out an aw and rushed over to us.

“Look it!" She shoved her phone in my face showing me a picture of Embry and me from just a second ago. I let out a soft chuckle and told her to send it to me.

After she did I made it the background on my iPhone. We hugged the rest of the guys and made sure Ash and Reed had everything for our dogs. The four of us got on the tour bus with tear stained faces.

The tour bus was nice. Dan really out did himself. Flat screen tv in the small living room area with nice leather couches. Fancy small kitchen with a booth to fit us all. A small bathroom by the four big bunkbeds, two on each side of the hall that took you to the back lounge. In the back lounge there was a wrap around black leather couch with a corner table sitting under the flat screen that was hanging on the wall. There was a PS3 with four controllers sitting on the table and what looked like about twenty different games under it. It was very nice.

Before the others chose their bunks I threw my purse and other stuff on the top right bunk that had purple sheets. “My bunk has my stuff in it."

The others came back and a groan came from Bre. “You fuckers! I got the ugly pink sheets." 

Oh, what a wonderful tour this is going be.                     
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucks. Comment? Subscribe? Peace, love, blue monster!

Song of the day: Love Like Crazy by Lee Brice