‹ Prequel: Whispers in the Dark
Status: Paused due to certain opinions

Whispered Dark Memories

Special Friend

“Kota, Bre's in trouble." As soon as those words left Kat's mouth I was crawling over people in the booth. Once I stood on the tip of my toes and looked around I saw her in the middle of the dance floor by a guy. Not just any guy, it was Josh 

I pushed my way through the crowd and when I was less then a foot away from her I was grabbed. Looking back I came face to face with the icy blue eyes I've come to hate. “Let go of me Kyle, before I fucking make you," I snarled. 

That infamous smirk of his appeared on his face. “Not gonna happen," he chuckled. “We've been to every one of your girls' shows, did you know that? We've watched you play and throw yourselves at every guy you lay eyes on."

Anger was slowly building up. If I didn't get calmed down there would be a bad storm. “If you call us sluts in any way again I'll fucking kill you myself. You better let go of--" I started but was jerked out of his grip. I looked up to see a very angry Matt with a very angry Brian a few feet away with Bre. 

“If you so much as look at her period, I'll beat the living fuck out you," he growled. Kyle smirked and went to say something but Matt was hauling me outside before he could. When we got out there he lead us over to our big group by the tour buses. Soon after we came out so did Brian and Bre. By the time we were all over there the wind was blowing by in huge gusts and there was loud thunder off in the distance. 

“Why did those guys grab you?" Jacoby asked, clenching and unclenching his fists. Damn. All the guys look pissed. Over these last few months we've grown closer with them all. It's like they're all our protective older brothers. 

“They're our exes who abused us. They are the main reason we moved to Washington," Kat answered. Avery looked at us with wide confused eyes. We never told her. We didn't like telling people. The only people who know are, well, the Cullen's and Ash and Reed. 

The guys started asking question after question but I tuned them out. I was more worried about debating if I should beat the crap out if Kyle when or it he comes outside. The door to the building swung open to reveal Kyle, Josh, and Austen. Without a second thought I ran. I ran and I didn't stop until was infront of Kyle. He smirked but it faltered when I punched him right square in the nose. 

“If you ever come around me, Bre, or Kat I'll make sure you get your ass kicked," I landed a few mor punches and kicks before turning to the other two. “Same goes for you you bastards." 

By this time the thunder sounded like it was right over us and I could see my shadow when the lightening lit up the sky. Wind was blowing almost enough to knock me over but I stood my ground. Austen tried to pull me off of Kyle but I swung at him hitting him in the face. Josh did the same but I kicked him. As I went to punch Kyle I was jerked off and pulled back by Bre. 

“Dakota you need to calm down," she said softly. Heavy rain drops fell on us and all around us as she started talking. I ignored her until she grabbed my face forcing me to look at her. “You need to calm down before the storm gets too bad. Listen to my voice and slow your breathing." 

I listened to her voice as she continued to say things to me. This went on for a couple minutes until all was calm around us. We were soaking wet, but that didn't matter. As long as I showed those assholes me or the girls won't take their shit anymore I was fine.

“What the fuck was that?" Johnny questioned. The others seemed be thinking the same thing and nodded. Bre and I looked to Kat who spaced out for a minute. She nodded with a small smile. 

Time to tell them our dirty little secrets. 

**********

I slipped on my sandals and turned to look out the bus window. Bre, Avery, and Kat were sitting beside me on the couch looking out the window, eager to get home. Our concert was in Seattle and since it's not that long of a drive we all were going to go to mine and Bre's place to have a end of tour party with just us and the other bands. Ash, Reed, Paul and Embry had brought my Range Rover and Reed's 2010 Yukon, and left them in the parking lot of the venue. 

“Oh my god look! We're here!" Kat shouted, excitedly. Avery started jumping up and down in her seat while Bre and I just smiled great big. As soon as the bus pulled to a stop I was off the bus and breathing in the air. This was home. Washington was where I belonged. 

The other two buses pulled to a stop beside ours as the girls climbed out. They too took in a deep breath and let it out with a ‘ahh'. “Oh my god," Jimmy groaned loudly, climbing off his bus. “It's so stuffy and rainy here." With the flick of my wrist I had it taken care of. 

“Thank you, my special friend!" He shouted rounding the front of his bus. When we told them about our powers they were kinda freaked at first but after we showed them they didn't hurt anyone and explained to them what they were, they were okay with it. Avery snorted from beside me. “Yeah, special ed." I reached back and did a quick ninja move, slapping her on the head. 

“Now now children, no hitting each other," Jacoby playfully scolded. “You don't want to sit in timeout do you?"

Bre scoffed. “Oh shut it old man." 

“I'm not old," he gasped dramatically. She rolled her eyes and turned to Dan when he opened the tour bus door. “Be back here by," he trailed off, skimming the clipboard in his hand, “four sharp. You girls go on at five and then the others after you. I'll have the people here set up your instruments and all that crap."

We thanked him and dragged the Avenged guys and Jacoby to the cars. Jerry, Tobin, and Tony said they were wore out and were going to sleep until their concert. Their loss. We are going to have a fun time hanging out. Bre, Matt, Brian and Jimmy climbed in my car with me while Kat, Avery, Jacoby, Johnny, and Zacky got in the Yukon. Jimmy got front after arguing with Bre for a few minutes. He had picked her up, handed her to Brian, and hopped in with a smirk and his blue eyes sparkling. When I started the car I grinned. 

“God I missed my baby." 

Bre chuckled. “I missed mine too. No one better have touched it or I'll be kicking some major ass." Shaking my head I turned it to the cd in my stereo making St. Louie by Nelly start playing. Paul has this really weird obsession with him, but I will admit his cd Country Grammer is a classic and will never get old.

“What do you guys want to listen too?" I asked pulling out of my parking space. They shrugged causing Bre to lean in between the two front seats and get my huge cd case out of my console. She dove forward and put the cd in after taking the other one out. Sleazy by Kesha started flowing from the speakers, loudly might I add, making the rearview mirror shake from the bass.

I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.

(Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy.
Get
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Ima get
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Oh!)

I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
And I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.
I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
And I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.

You can't imagine the emensity of the fuck
I'm not giving about your money and man servant at the mansion you live in.
And I don't wanna go places where all my ladies can't get in.
Just grab a bottle, some boys and let's take it back to my basement.
And get Sleazy.
Sick of all your lines, So Cheesy!
Sorry daddy, but I'm not that easy!
I'm not gonna sit here while you circle jerk it and work it.
Imma take it back to where my man and my girls is.

(Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Cause ima get
Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Get
Get Sleazy,
Get Sleazy,
Cause ima get,)

I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
And I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.
I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
And I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.

Rat tat tat tat on your dum dum drum.
The beat so phat, gonna make me cum. um, um um, um.
(over to your place!)
Rat tat tat tat on your dum dum drum.
The beat so phat, gonna make me cum, um, um, um, um.
(over to your place!)
I don't mean to critique on your seduction technique.
But your money's not impressing me, it's kinda weak.
That you really think you're gonna get my rocks off!
Get my top and socks off!
By showing me the dollas in your drop box.
Me and all my friends we don't buy bottles, we bring em.
We take the drinks from the tables when you get up and leave em.
And I don't care if you stare, and you call us scummy,
Cause we aint after your affection.
And sure as hell not your money, honey.

I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
And I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.
I don't need you or your brand new Benz.
Or your boujy friends.
And I don't need love, looking like diamonds.
Looking like diamonds.

Rat tat tat tat on your dum dum drum.
The beat so phat, gonna make me cum. um, um um, um.
(over to your place!)
Rat tat tat tat on your dum dum drum.
The beat so phat, gonna make me cum. um, um um, um.
(over to your place!)


Bre and I sang along as loudly as we could, while the guys just chuckled and shook their heads. Instead of going straight to our house I wanted to stop by Sam and Emily's place to see everyone. I haven't talked to Embry in a couple days and I miss him. Him and everyone else is supposed to be coming to the concert tonight. The only time they've seen us play is at our birthday, but never with a crowd of at least one thousand. “Why are we going to La Push?" Bre asked, turning the volume down with the little remote. 

“I wanna see Emily, the guys, and my boyfriend," I stated in a ‘duh' tone. Before she could respond Brian spoke up. 

“We gotta meet him. No if's, and's, or but's about it," he spoke, his voice full of authority. Oh god. Him and everyone else is going to be protective of us from now on, just because of Kyle and Josh.

For the next ten minutes we all sang along to whatever rock song played on the cd, and Jimmy even rapped his own song. It was quite entertaining. He is one of a kind though. When I pulled up infront of the Uley household and shut the car off, the guys and Emily were already outside. I threw open my door and ran toward Embry. He wrapped his warm tan arms around me and buried his face in my bright blue hair. 

“I missed you Em," I mumbled into his chest. His grip tightened around me as he took a deep breath. “I missed you too babe," he mumbled in my hair. Turning my head when I heard car doors opening, I saw Kat hurry to Jared and Bre wrapped in Paul's large arms. The guys stood by our cars quietly, taking in everything. Embry placed a short but passionate kiss on my lips before I pulled away.

“You people need to quit sucking face so I can introduce you to the guys we're touring with," I stated loudly. Bre flipped me off but pulled away none the less. “Guys this is Matt, Brian, Johnny, Zacky, Jimmy, and Jacoby," I introduced. 

“I'm Sam, this is my wife Emily," Sam spoke in his deep voice. The guys shook both their hands and said their hello's. 

“I'm Embry Kota's boyfriend. That's Jacob, Jared is Kat's boyfriend, Paul is Bre's boyfriend, and that's Quil." Once they shook their hands and said their hello's once again, we invited them over to our house.

“I've got to... work, yeah work, and so does Jake. So we can't," Quil responded with a frown. I ruffled his hair and told him it was okay, that we would see him at the concert. Avery made sure to give Sam everyone's ticket and backstage passes so they could get in. Once we were back in the cars and Paul and the other two were in his truck we took off.

“Do they not own any shirts?" Brian scoffed. The other two agreed making me giggle.

When we were driving down our long driveway Matt spoke up. “There's so many trees," he commented. Bre chuckled from the passenger seat, “Yeah but we love it. I'd rather live here then a big city."

**********

CrushCrushCush Dubstep remix by Dubstep Nation was playing throughout the venue right now. I have to say I don't normally like the Dubstep remixs but I really like this one, and not just because it's our song. We decided we were going to play songs like that before we went on, every concert. Fixing my jacket, I walked out of the room for the band and made my way to the others. Bre waved me over to where she was standing with KatAvery, and the pack.

“We were just talking about those songs you wrote right after...," Kat trailed off. Oh yes. My two songs I wrote after the Cullens left. Monster and Shadows. ‘Monster' isn't as angry as some of ‘Shadows' is. For instance there's a little screaming in it and there's none in ‘Monster'.

Fatal Design you're on," Berry said. I placed a chaste kiss on Embry's lips before walking onstage to my drum set. The crowd went crazy when they saw us. “How's it going Washington?" Bre shouted in the mic. The sound coming from the crowd only got louder, if possible. “Alright, well let's get this show on the road."

We sang seven songs including the one with Matt. That left enough time for two songs. “Okay. We have enough time for two more songs. This one is called Monster!"

His little whispers.
Love Me. Love Me.
That's all I ask for.
Love Me. Love Me.
He battered his tiny fists to feel something.
Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something.

Monster.
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here.
Looking through the window...

That night he caged her.
Bruised and broke her.
He struggled closer.
Then he stole her.

Violet wrists and then her ankles.
Silent Pain.
Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams.

Monster.
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here.
Looking through the windows.
I will.
Hear their voices.
I'm a glass child.
I am Hannah's regrets.

Monster.
How should I feel?
Turn the sheets down.
Murder ears with pillow lace.
There's bath tubs.
Full of glow flies.
Bathe in kerosene.
Their words tattoed in his veins, yeah.


Since it was a song we had never played before, the crowd just listened and cheered. “This song is called Shadows. Kota wrote it a couple months ago, so I hope you all enjoy, and I just gotta say it's good to be back home!"

Sunset, I close my eyes
I pretend everything's alright
Drowning in anger from all these lies
I can't pretend everything's alright
Please don't let me fall forever
Can you tell me it's over?

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of monster
I tried to save you, but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness, I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence
Can you tell me it's over now?

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of monster
I tried to save you, but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need you with me as I enter the shadows


AHHH!

I'm holding onto you
I'm holding onto you
There's a hate inside of me like some kind of monster
I tried to save you, but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need you with me as I enter the shadows


AHHHHHH!

We excitedly walked off the stage and were wrapped in our boyfriends arms. Matt and the guys told us good job before walking onstage. “We've gotta go. There's some unwanted guests lurking around," Embry said, in a low voice. 

“Okay. Be safe. I love you." He kissed the corner of my mouth, “Love you too." With that said the pack and Emily left. 

We stood on the side of the stage watching the guys play. It was awesome to actually watch them play live. They were my most favorite band and now after wanting to see them in concert, I finally get too. Not only that, I get to play with them and hang out with them. We've gotten close to them and Jacoby. I know that we'll have to go out and visit them sometime. If we don't I'm sure they'll come kidnapp us and keep us for a week or so. Although they wouldn't have to kidnapp us if we went willingly.

“Kota. There's a man and a woman here that say they know you," Brandon, the security guard spoke over the music. I gave Bre a ‘what the hell' look before answering. “What do they look like?" 

“The guy has shaggy brown hair and the girl has long blonde hair, they're really pale, and have weird gold eyes." Bre and I looked at each other before telling Avery and Kat we had to go to the bathroom. We didn't want to bother them. They nodded having not heard what Brandon said and went back to singing along.

Brandon led us through the many halls before pushing open a door that had ‘exit' on it in big red letters. There before us were two people I thought I'd never see again.

“What're you guys doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucks, I know. Comment? Subscribe? Peace, love, monster!

Songs used: Sleazy by Kesha, Monster by Meg & Dia, and Shadows by Red

Song of the day: Roses by Meg & Dia

Also, on the song Shadows, italics is when Bre is singing and bold is when Kota is screaming.