‹ Prequel: Whispers in the Dark
Status: Paused due to certain opinions

Whispered Dark Memories

Seeing through me

I sighed and put my headphones in and turned on my ipod. I flipped through the songs and finally settled on listening to 'You'.I had wrote it and recorded it in my studio at home and put it on my ipod.I wrote it the day before we left.Bre and Kota sat behind me.I sat by myself and my bag was in the seat enxt to me.We were the only people in our section.

I felt the tears sting behind my eyes.i bit my lip not wanting to let the tears fall again.Every night since HE left.A tear escaped and I couldnt controll the others falling after it.I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried quitley.I knew that Bre and Kota coudnt hear me.THey had their music on loud enough I could here it when my song ended.I wiped the tears away after a few minutes and relaxed. I feel asleep looking at the clouds around us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in Forks and Uncle Reed was driving us home. Our things were in the trunk.Luckily it was a huge trunk.

"So how did the recording go?How was the trip back?Did you get me anything?" Ash wouldnt shut up.

"SHut the hell up Ash we are tired as fuck.You talk to fucking much."Bre said her eyes were closed and she was leaning back.So was Kota.

"My foot is going to go up your ass if you dont shut your damn mouth."Kota said.

"The recording was great.The trip back was horrible.And I did get you soemthing."I smiled at my brother.The poor guy is just excited to see us.Maybe just me cause he was giving dirty looks at Bre and Kota.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could see Jaspers golden eyes looking at me and that smile, that gave me butterflies, was aimed at me. The world was bright and golen.His skin glittered.Then the world went dark.His eyes turned black.His smiled faded into what looked like discust.He showed his fangs got up and ran away.I could hear myself screaming his name.Feel the emotions going through me all again.

"Katra!Kat!"I woke up and sat up soi fast that it made me dizzy.Uncle Reed was sitting next to me with worry in his eyes and his hands were gripped on my shoulders.

My breathing was fast and heavy.Tears clung to my cheeks and my hair was damp with cold sweat.

"Kat whats wrong?" He asked.I started crying and he pulled me into his arms.

"Hes gone forever.He doesnt want me anymore.He wont come back." I whispered after a long time sitting there.

"im sorry sweety."

I couldnt talk with people through my mind anymore.It just disapeared.Ash said maybe it was just a temperary thing.But latley I have been feeling a new power surge through me.I still had premonitions and could move and freeze things but there was something hiding behind those.Something powerful.

I layed back down and uncle Reed covered me up.he kissed my forehead.

"Get some sleep.Everything will get better soon."He shut the door on the way out.

I clutched the necklace that HE gave me a few weeks before he left.It was a heart that had a music note ingraved on it.I held it so tightly that my nails made little cuts on my palm.

I let go and got up and went into my bathroom.The cuts were bleeding so I rinsed them under water and wrapped them up. I heard my phone ring.Its 2 am who the hell is calling?

It was Ash.He was suppoed to be with a few friends at the club.

"Yeah?"

"Hey sis.Can you come pick me up.My so called friends ditched me.Im still at the club."

"Yeah sure just give me a few minutes to get ready and i will be there.Half hour." I hung up and got dressed in a pair of sweats and a t-shirt.I pulled my hair up in a messy bun,grabbed my keys and my purse and went to go pick him up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I had picked up Ash and went back to sleep I woke up smelling blueberrys.I walked downstiars and saw Ash making his famous homemade blueberyy muffins.He was a GREAT cook.

"Smeels delish!"I smiled and grabbed a juice from the fridge.He looked at me like everyone else has been since HE left.Like they knew what I was hiding.How much sorrow was in my heart.

"Kat.I love you to death sis and I would do anything for you.But we can tell your not getting better.We can see the sadness your hiding.Maybe you-"I interupted him.

"Stop reading my damn miond Ash!!Its my thoughts and my emotions stop reading them!"I snapped.He looked hurt."I understand you guys are just woried about me.And I love you too and I would also do anything for you but damnit Ash!I hate getting my thoughts read when I dont want them to be." I walked out of the kitchen and ran upstairs.I shut my door and slid down to the floor.The tears rushed down my face.

When will the tears cease to fall?When will my heart be whole again?Why cant I get him out of my head?

The tears will never stop as long as the sorrow is carved into my heart.And he will never ever leave my thoughts.

Those were the answers that I didnt want to accept.

The tears will fall.My heart will be somewhat whole again.And he will leave my head.I just dindnt know who or what will fix that.My power wouldnt let me see.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didnt spell check.Sorry.I am in the mood for alot of emotions in my stories right now.I dont even know why.But yeah so comment,message,or suscribe? thanks.=D

<3Oreo

Songs:

You-The pretty Reckless
Innocence-Avril Lavigne
My love-Sia
Bound to you-Christina Agularia
I miss you-Arlaner
Why-Secondhand Serenade
Seize the Day-AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!!!=D <3

so that is the playlist of the day.

<3 Oreo