‹ Prequel: Whispers in the Dark
Status: Paused due to certain opinions

Whispered Dark Memories

Wolfy Love

It's been a couple days since Bella decided to jump off a fucking cliff, and left with Weston to go save Edward. God, bunch of fucking dumb asses. So, here Kota, Kat, and I were, sitting at one of the tables in the airport, waiting for Bella. She text Kat to tell her that she was about to board a plane to come back, so Kat decided to call Kota and I. And here we are. At three o'clock in the morning. On a fucking Saturday. "I'm so tired...I think I just fell asleep with my eyes open," Kota commented. I snorted in laughter, and took a drink of my coffee. Kat's phone vibrated and she looked at it.

"Her plane just landed," she said excitedly.

"How can you be this fucking peppy this early in the morning?" I asked. She shrugged, and then looked down at the coffee in her hands.

"This?" I glared at her.

"Thank you, Captain Obvious."

"You are certainly welcome, Lieutenant Sarcasm."

"Do you want me to chuck my shoe at your fucking face?"

"Settle down, children, settle down. Shh," Kota said, her head down on her arms.

"Are you having a good nap?" I asked.

"It would be better if you would keep your fucking mouths shut," she mumbled.

"That was uncalled for."

"Your face is uncalled for."

"Well...your mom!"

"Your mom is my mom dip fuck!" Kota and I went back and forth for a couple minutes until we heard a sharp in take of breath. We looked over at Kat.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She was staring behind us with wide eyes. Kota and I looked at each other and turned around. My jaw dropped.

There were the Cullens in all their sexy, vampire glory. I saw Emmett, and he locked eyes with me. I missed those eyes. No bad, Bre, I thought and mentally smacked myself. "I'm gonna go get some coffee," I said.

"Can you get me one?" Kota asked. She saw Carlisle, and turned back around, facing the opposite direction with her arms crossed over her chest. I nodded, and stood up to get some more coffee. I stood in line for about five minutes, and finally got the delicious coffee, only to have some dip shit run into me and spill coffee all over me. I gasped in shock when the hot liquid hit my skin.

"Ah, fuck!" I shouted. Everyone around in the airport looked over.

"Shit, I'm so fucking sorry," the guy said, grabbing napkins and dabbing at my chest. When he got a little too handsy, I heated up my hand, and smacked him across the face. I red hand print was left. He looked at me with wide eyes, and I just smiled, grabbed another coffee, and walked back to the table. I placed Kota's down in front of her, and she was smiling like a retard.

"That was fucking epic!" She laughed. I shrugged and then looked down.

"Can you see my bra through it now?" I asked.

"N-may-yes. Yes, you can." I groaned, and plopped down in my seat.

"Fucking perfect." We heard a scream, and saw some girl looking at us with wide eyes. She had a Fatal Design shirt on. "Ah shit."

CULLENS

Emmett, Carlisle, Jasper, and Rosalie watched as a bunch of people surrounded Bre, Kota, and Kat at their table. They stood up, and signed some stuff, posed for pictures, smiled, laughed. Emmett saw a girl walk up to Bre and asked her to sign a CD. "What the hell is this?" Bre asked. The girl looked confused.

"It's your CD," she said. Bre's eyes widened.

"Our what?" She asked slowly. She looked back at Kota and Kat who had the same expressions on their faces. Kota took out her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Dan? You got some fucking explaining to do." Was the first thing out of her mouth. "Why didn't you tell us about the CD? Oh, you wanted us to be surprised? Well, we're fucking surprised!" Kota seemed to have argued with whoever was on the phone for a few minutes until she finally hung up with pissed off look on her face. "That douche." Bre and Kat laughed.

"Why would you call the man that got us this far a douche?" Bre asked.

"Because I can."

Carlisle stared at Kota. Emmett stared at Bre. Jasper stared at Kat. Why did they ever leave these three beautiful women?

BRE

Bella's plane finally landed. I was getting really fucking tired of feeling Emmett's eyes on me. Kota, Kat, and I managed to squirm our way out of the crowed of people and Kat walked over to Bella. They talked for about a minute and then Kat walked back over to us. "She's tired, and going home," she said. Kota and I tossed angry glances at each other.

"What?" We snapped at the same time. She shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Waking us up at three o'clock in the fucking morning for absolutely nothing. Bull shit, I'm going to La Push. I'm pretty sure the pack is up," I said, and started walking away. I felt eyes on me, and I looked back into Emmett's golden ones. I gulped and turned away.

About thirty minutes later, the three of us pulled up to Sam and Emily's house at the same time a few wolves were coming out of the forest. Their massive heads snapped in our direction and they went back into the forest. Paul, Sam, Embry, Jake, and Jared walked out. They walked towards us, and then I saw Sam's nose wrinkle.

"Why do you smell like a leech?" He asked.

"Cause, we just happened to run into a few," Kota said quietly.

"What? Where?" Embry asked.

"We went to the airport to meet Bella since her plane landed this morning, and every one of the Cullens just happened to show up," Kat explained.

"Are you three alright?" Paul asked, his eyes scanning the three of us, but I noticed his eyes lingered on me. I nodded.

"We're fine." We talked for a couple seconds and then we all went into Sam and Emily's. Since Emily wasn't up yet, Kota, Kat, and I cooked breakfast. I guess the smell of the food woke up Emily and Emerald because we heard them coming down the steps. Everyone sat down and started eating.

"Wow, this is really good," Emily commented. I laughed.

"You cook better though," Kota said. Emily laughed. I noticed Paul get up and walk over to me.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked. I nodded, and we walked outside.

"So, what's-" I was cut off by Paul's warm lips.