Pitch Black Cyn

Chapter 5

Having been introduced to the small group of survivors, Al was happy to keep to herself, far away from their huddle.

Cyn, much more talkative and sociable in her own way, happily moved between them like a kitten given a fish and a ball of yarn.

Looking to the right as her friend went back towards the group, and an excited Jack, Al tilted her head as sonar told her of another person not too far off.

‘Riddick.’

She had found out about his disappearance when Johns had, though Cyn’s excitement meant that she had known beforehand.

This was certainly going to be interesting…

“They’re like headless chickens.” Cyn joked, climbing up the sand dune towards her friend.

“Scared shitless, really. Wonder what they’d think knowing who WE are.”

“Not yet.” Al replied, ear twitching.

“There’s a time for everything, Cyn.”

“Yeah, but I HATE waiting.” She complained, lying across Al’s lap listlessly.

Rolling her eyes behind the dark visor, the bat-girl scratched behind an ear and earned a low purr of contentment.

“You see him, don’t you?”

Al nodded at the low whisper, keeping her head turned skyward.

Stretching out her back like a housecat, Cyn put her mouth next to her mate’s ear.

“You want it just as much as I do, don’t you? To have a hot, hard cock thrust inside of you? To taste it on your tongue?”

A shiver of pleasure rushed down her spine, and Cyn’s smirk was pressed into her neck at the reaction.

“I’ll take that as a ‘yes‘…”

“You didn’t have to convince me of anything. If he wants to, I won’t object.”

Nuzzling the bat-girl’s throat in thanks, Cyn nipped the smooth skin and pulled back with a mischievous expression.

“Sweet!”

With her desires met, at least for now, she gave Al a deep kiss before going back towards the group and a curious Jack.

The group was starting to split up, from what Al could ‘see’, and a group was heading away.

‘Most likely to look for water.’

She didn’t bother to tell anyone that there was no water on the planet’s surface, figuring that they’d figure it out soon enough.

It wouldn’t do to let everyone know her true potential, after all…

A crude blade was pressed against her throat, but she didn’t react, focusing on keeping her excitement hidden.

“Don’t even think about calling for help.” He growled, his voice rumbling from his chest to her back at the close proximity.

“I wasn’t planning to.” Al replied, looking completely at ease.

“Cyn would already be here if I had decided to.”

The blade didn’t lower, but she hadn’t expected it to.

Taking everything at face value was a quick way to get yourself killed.

“Though she’ll probably be more willing to join in than stop you.”

Riddick didn’t say anything for a long moment, breathing in the scent at her neck.

She smelled like nighttime blooms, with an underlying tone of fresh grass and blood that was definitely the cat-girl.

Mates, then.

Al’s visor could be as unnerving as Riddick’s goggles, and she knew it as she looked over her shoulder at him.

“Personally, I wouldn’t mind either.”

The scent of her arousal reached him then, and Riddick almost smirked.

They were obviously from species that had more than one partner, and who was he to deny them some foreplay?

Using one hand to keep the shiv tight over her throat, and getting hard when Al moaned, Riddick reached around and slipped into her pants.

There wasn’t anything else blocking his access, and she immediately arched into the contact.

Chuckling at the eager movement, Riddick saw Cyn, quite a few yards away, go completely still.

When he moved a finger into Al’s core, causing another moan, the cat-girl’s tail flashed those blades again as her ears flicked in their direction.

‘Interesting…’

Running his teeth over the exposed neck, Riddick growled in approval when she bared more of the smooth flesh for him.

Biting down, he resisted the urge to draw blood while beginning to pump his finger in and out of her, flicking her clit with his thumb.

Giving out a near-constant churr, Al pressed back against the source of her pleasure, feeling his hardness at her ass.

Chuckling breathlessly, she looked towards her mate with a half-smirk.

“She’s purring…”

Riddick had thought it was impossible to get much harder, but that statement proved him wrong.

Knowing that the cat-girl was getting turned on just by the noises of her mate being pleasured by him…

If they were a package deal, Riddick would gladly take their offer.

Entire body tensing, Al moaned deeply as her orgasm welled up, her juices spewing out and covering Riddick’s hand.

Al’s breath hitched when the murderer licked his fingers clean, and she tried to compose herself as he pulled away.

“Thanks for the show, doll. Tell kitten I’ll be waiting.”

‘Seeing’ him leave, as silent as any fearsome predator, Al took a long breath to soothe her nerves.

With her juices cooling between her thighs, the bat-girl stood and walked down the dune towards the vessel.

Taking a deep breath, Cyn’s pupils dilated in lust as her mate came closer.

Al decided that this whole thing might be fun after all…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, well...I'm nearing that time of the month where I start thinking this stuff up, but I assure you it won't be the entire story.

...Hopefully...