Pitch Black Cyn

Chapter 9

The moment Riddick relieved himself of the sled, Cyn knew that he would follow her.

So, with Al keeping Jack busy, she slipped away from the group in search of privacy.

Weaving between buildings and over crates left in the dark alleyways, it didn’t take long for her to sense the convict’s presence.

He didn’t make a sound, or even a shadow, but she could feel the weight of his gaze on her back.

Lifting her tail to give Riddick a clear view of her ass, Cyn smiled mischievously at the low-pitched growl that action earned.

Turning to face the alley, she tilted her head, ears twitching.

“Aren’t you going to do something?”

A thickly-muscled arm wrapped around her waist, pulling Cyn into a hard chest.

“I’m planning on doing a lot of things to you, kitten.”

Shuddering as heat shot down to her groin from his voice alone, and Cyn felt her heart speed up as Riddick easily lifted her up and carried her into a dark, abandoned home.

Pupils blown wide in arousal, she noted the cluttered desk and unmade bed just before being dropped on the latter.

As the cat-girl righted herself, Riddick took the time to lock the door and close the windows, blocking all light from the room.

Eyes glowing cat-green in the darkness, Cyn watched him stalk towards her like a jungle cat, all grace and power and danger.

Instinct made her knees spread, and she offered up her neck to Riddick in submission.

A pleased growl was her only warning before the convict had her pinned, a knee pressed up against her core and his teeth on her throat.

Mewling at the pleasure, Cyn wriggled under his bulk, further exciting Riddick’s inner animal.

Pushing up her shirt in the quest for more skin, he paused at the feel of scar tissue under her breasts.

Smiling, Cyn put her hand over his, voice breathless.

“Mating marks…Al got a little…CREATIVE…”

Curious now, Riddick released her neck and pulled off the concealing fabric of her shirt, pulling up his goggles.

Three lines, lighter than her skin, made a curving path from between Cyn’s breasts to come around her sides, coming in at her hips before disappearing underneath her pants on both sides.

It looked like a river branching off from her throat, and every time Cyn moved the scars mimicked a river’s current.

Riddick had to admit, Al had a gift.

The urge to leave his own mark was growing, and Cyn only distracted Riddick by slipping off her bra.

Her unbound breasts heaved with every breath, and he caught one with his teeth.

Arching up at the sharp pain, Cyn moaned throatily when he pierced the skin around her hardened nub.

Riddick pulled back to assess the damage, and Cyn’s lust-clouded eyes made him go still.

Deliberately, without breaking eye contact, she craned her neck down to lick up her own blood and clean the wound.

That was the last straw.

Flipping Cyn over, Riddick grabbed a shiv from his belt and pressed her into the mattress.

Startled by the sudden action, Cyn tried to struggle out of his hold until Riddick growled into her ear.

Subconsciously understanding what he wanted, the cat-girl stopped moving, excitement pooling in her groin.

Once certain that she wouldn’t buck unexpectedly, Riddick shifted back and pulled the pants down past the curve of her ass, pinning the wriggling tail with a knee.

Tracing her spine with the tip of his blade, he smirked at the shudder it earned.

Pressing it into the skin just above her tail, Riddick watched the blood well up as Cyn fisted the blanket and moaned.

Her juices were leaking into her pants, a testament to her feelings, as he finished the mark.

Licking the blood away from the thin, deep cuts, Riddick smirked at the ‘R’ engraved in her flesh.

Pulling back, he licked the shiv clean as Cyn rolled over, panting for breath now.

“Tease.” She needled, pushing down her pants and revealing that she, like Al, didn’t wear underwear.

Dropping his own pants, Riddick used his bulk to hold her in place while lining up.

“And I’M the tease?”

Cyn looked ready to make a smart-aleck response when Riddick shoved in, and all that came out was a low mewl.

Wrapping her legs around the convict’s waist and digging her claws into the mattress, Cyn shifted her hips to take in more.

Growling at the velvety flesh encasing him, Riddick paused at a resistance he hadn’t expected to meet.

'Virgin.’

Considering that her other mate is a girl, it wasn’t that surprising.

With one final push, he was in to the hilt, and Cyn practically yowled, writhing in pleasure.

Her pupils had grown so large that only a ring of green was visible, reflecting back the glow of Riddick’s own eyes.

“Beautiful…” She breathed, tightening her legs.

Growling, he retreated an inch before surging back in, getting a groan out of both of them.

They fell into a fast, harsh rhythm, Cyn arching up to meet each thrust and ripping the mattress apart as Riddick bit into her shoulder.

That was the last shove, and Cyn’s entire body went as taut as an archer’s bow when her orgasm hit.

Caught by the quivering muscles and unable to escape, Riddick growled at the sweet friction as her juices spilled between them.

She was barely recovering before the convict was moving again, and Cyn was lost again in the culmination of another.

Only this time, their climaxes were in-sync, and Riddick roared his completion as she moaned.

Panting in an attempt to cool her body, Cyn went still as she realized that Riddick had not grown soft within her.

She was pretty sure guys weren’t always supposed to be hard.

“Ready for round two, kitten?” Riddick rumbled into her ear.

Blinking in thought for a moment, she grinned mischievously before flipping them over and straddling the convict’s waist.

“Only if you are.”

Riddick was definitely ready to take her up on that offer…