Status: Slow updates. Will start being sooner and sooner.

Fathers?!

Prologue

Logan Davenport could feel the dread in the room as he entered, coming down the stairs. His younger brother, Connor Davenport, was sitting across from their parents and two younger siblings. All but his father had tears running down their faces.

"Um..Whats going on..?" he questioned, sitting next to his brother. He slipped his hand around Connor's smaller one, and squeezed softly. Their parents had found out about them messing around with each other and hadn't spoken to them at all since then.

"We're kicking you out. We do not need you to corrupt your siblings. We have set up a place for you to live about an hour out of town. Do you remember the small feild on the way to Falls thats been for sale? Thats where its at." Said their father getting up pulling a set of keys from one of his many pockets and tossing them at the two boys, "Thank you for understanding. We expect you two to be gone and packed by the time we get back from dinner."

"What the fuck," screamed Logan standing up from his seat, "You can't just kick us out! That cant be legal!"

"We can, and we just did. Goodbye you two."
♠ ♠ ♠
okay...sooo how do you like?