Status: Slow updates. Will start being sooner and sooner.

Fathers?!

Chapter Two

Logan's p.o.v.

"I was not looking at your ass!" I chased after him, laughing as he screamed and started to run around the island in the middle of the kitchen. I stopped and looked at him daringly, he looked back at me grinning like a goof, but managed to cover it quickly changing his expression to match my gaze.

"you were! You know you find it sexy and adorable. You know you want me." I looked at him in shock as he relized what he had just said, and slapped his hand over his mouth, his eyes widening and his cheeks tinting red. I let my legs start to move on my own, leading me toward Connor's body, I wrapped my arms around his waist kissing his neck softly and lovingly. "your right. I do want your ass. I want your ass all to myself," I mumbled against his neck breathing in his scent. He smelled lightly of cotton candy and bubblegum, but there was a hint of sweat since he bad been working on his bedroom continuousely, his smell was intoxicating, everything about him was intoxicating. I groped his butt in my hands and picked him up, wrapping his legs around my waist. "Let me have you Connor. I need you. I need every part of you." I let my eyes cloud over with lust ad he nodded his head, smashing his lips to mine. I carried him to my bedroom, pinning his frail body against the door softly. "I love you connor. "
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this to rushed?? If you want to write the sex scenes for me and I'll put them at the end of the story that would be so amazing! Thank yous!