Status: Slow updates. Will start being sooner and sooner.

Fathers?!

Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Birdie's P.O.V.

I slowed down my pace and started walking in between Connor and Logan. I heard and Logan sigh, and grinned over at him, laying my head on his shoulder, still walking by him.

"Cheer up buttercup, I'm here," I pressed my lips sloppily on his cheek. He only grumbled in response. I felt a small tug on my arm, and let my lips raise into a small smile; I bent my knees a little and let Connor climb onto my back. Since I now had a passenger; my walking slowed down, and I now had the perfect view of Logan's ass. God I love him.

Emerson's P.O.V.

I smiled shyly as Connor looked back at the rest of us. I could see how uncomfortable he was with Birdie hanging all over Logan; no body had the heart to tell Birdie about the two of them. I jerked my head towards the small empty coffee shop and walked towards it, Connor following quickly behind me. We walked up to the counter, and ordered simple raspberry Italian sodas. I took out my wallet quickly, knowing how tight money was gonna be for them, as Connor slapped my shoulder. The girl at the counter grinned shyly at us .

"Are you two a couple? because if you are then thats so so so so so adorable." She rambled on. The only thought that ran through my head was: I wish....

Andrew's P.O.V.

I glared at the floor. I really didn't feel like being here at all. I felt sick and scared. I was scared that somehow he'd figure it out., somehow someone let it slip that I loved him. My lips trembled helplessly as my teeth sank into the rough dry skin that was coating my lips; no it wasn't attractive, but it was what my lips were like at the moment.

My body moved on its own and soon I found myself in the music store, which reminded me, I needed to pick up the new Avenged Sevenfold C.D.(R.I.P the rev..) I walked through the isles looking for the A's. I brought the album to the counter and paid, letting the bag swing by my side as I walked towards the now small group, hoping no one let it slip.

Evan's P.O.V.

Why did she have to like girls, and only girls?! my mind screamed at me for being so stupid for liking a lesbian girl. I knew I had no chance with her, but it was so hard not to love her. She's sweet and amazing.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered to my heart
♠ ♠ ♠
so now there's a small look into a few of the new character's thoughts.

thoughts?
rate?
Comment?
Subscribe?