‹ Prequel: Love Undefined
Sequel: Undying Love
Status: Thanks for reading:) Please check out the sequel!

Infinite Love

Wrong

Mikal carried the girls into the apartment around 7:30. I carried the blanket and picnic baskets. I put the stuff down on the table before following Mikal down the hall. I took Ella from him and laid her down, covering her with a blanket. I kissed her forehead before switching places with Mikal and kissing Amara’s forehead. We walked out of the room hand in hand, Mikal made sure to close their door tightly.
I put the picnic things away and washed the dishes while Mikal made dinner. We turned on the T.V. and ate dinner in the living room before going to bed.

Mikal’s P.O.V.

Kristine and I went to bed immediately after dinner. I held her close and we both drifted to sleep.
I jolted awake when Kristine started screaming. She clutched at her stomach and just sat there.
“Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked immediately pulling her into my arms and rubbing her stomach.
“It hurts, Mikal. Something’s wrong.” She moaned. I grabbed my phone and dialed my aunt.
“Hey, can you come watch the girls? I’m taking Kristine to the hospital. No the girls aren’t here alone. We’ll leave when you get here. Thank you.” I hung up the phone and looked down at Kristine. “How are you doing, baby?”
“It really hurts.” She looked at me, “Mikal, what’s happening to me?”
I kissed her forehead and started rocking us, holding her closer to me. “I don’t know, babe. I don’t know.” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly haven't decided what is wrong with her. I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow. I'm thinking one maybe two more chapters. We'll see.

It's really weird when I updated the other day I got no new readers on this story but almost 12 new people tried the prequel.

Thank you for Reading, Commenting, and Subscribing:)

~Rach