Status: finished.

Horseshoes and Handgrenades

TWO: Tre

I love Chocolate Milk. I really do. I could drink gallons and gallons a day. Most people don't understand my love for it.

That's why I was carrying a carton of Chocolate Milk, my mind lost in it's tastiness, walking right into Mike's house. The basement door was flung open and I let out a girlish scream.

Emerging from the basement was Billie, followed by Mike, followed by Sara, followed by...

Who is THAT?!

"Tre you scream like my sister!" Billie laughed.

I almost didn't hear him. I was distracted by her She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. The first thing that caught me was her dark blue eyes. They held so much behind them, I didn't know what but I was already determined to find out. Her long black hair seemed so shiny and I longed to run my fingers through it.

"Tre! Tre! FRANK EDWIN WRIGHT THE THIRD!" I was thrown from my thoughts by Mike screaming.

"What?!" I yelled, frustrated at the mention of my real name.

"Pick your Chocolate Milk up off the floor!" He stomped his foot and pointed to the ground.

I wasn't even aware that this beautiful girl made me drop my carton of deliciousness onto the carpet.

"Aw fuck!" I cried out. "My orgasm in a carton!" I picked it up as quickly as I could and then noticed something even more beautiful then her.

Her laugh.

I looked up and saw her chuckling to herself softly. I smiled at her and her cheeks went pink.

"Tre. This is Emilie, you've heard me talk about her before." Billie Joe said, pushing Emilie towards me, much to both of our surprise.

Her cheeks were still a soft shade of pink as she held her hand out to shake mine.

"Hi" She said softly.

I pushed her hand to the side and grabbed her in a hug instead.

"Hi." I said when she pulled away. "I'd really like to fuck you. You're fucking gorgeous!" I had always been known to speak my mind, but even that wasn't like me. I grinned and tried to cover my idiotocracy.

Her eyes went wide and she looked shocked.

"Tre!" I looked over at Sara. "Control your thoughts!"

"Sorry! She's just really fucking hot! How can you hang around her and NOT want to fuck her?!" I threw my hands in the air, trying to explain.

"TRE!" She screamed again. "One, I'm dating one of your best friends so if I'm thinking about fucking anyone, it's him! Two, you just met her!"

I grinned.

"Sara please. I really do not want to hear about your sex life with BJ" I smirked in victory as she had a look that was a mixture between shock and frustration.

"I..you...UGH!" She stomped and glared at Billie who was trying his very best to not burst out laughing.

"Anyways. Hey Emilie, I'm Tre. Pleased to meet you and your sexiness" I shoved my hands in my pockets and rocked back on my heels.

I was so ready to jump into something with her. I was not sure what, but I wanted it bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sup dudes. Here's my additon to our lovely story! Hope you like =]
Comments would be bomb.