Never Shall We Die

The End?

We landed in the water next to the Black Pearl and climbed onto the deck seeing the rest of the crew. I saw Rose and hugged her, only saying, “He’s gone.” Rose hugged me back knowing what I was talking about.

“Thank goodness, Jack! The armada's still out there! The Endeavour is coming hard on starboard, and I think its time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions.” Gibbs said, I stood next to Jack and looked at the Endeavor with him.

“Never actually been one for tradition.” He said and paused for a minute then shouted, “Close haul her! Luff the sails and lay her in irons!”

“Belay that, or we'll be a sittin' duck!” Barbosa yelled looking at Jack like he was crazy

“Belay that, belay that!” Jack yelled looking at him. The crew began to complain and Gibbs kept trying to talk.

“But Captain-“

“Belay!”

“Jack we-“

“Belay!”

“We can’t-“

“No!”

“But-“

“Stow! Shut it!” Jack said finally yelling at Gibbs and walked up to where the wheel was. We traveled towards the Endeavour and the Flying Dutchman came up with Will at the wheel. Both ships came on both sides of the Endeavor and once we were side by side, Jack screamed fire. We blew the Endeavor apart. I saw through the thousands of splintered pieces of wood Lord Beckett walking down the steps his face in both amazement and shock. Soon fire hit the gun powder supply on the ship and the Endeavor went up in flames and the saying was true, “The Captain always goes down with his ship.”

The whole fleet of our ships cheered when the British Armada turned and fled like cowardly dogs. Secretly we were all relieved, we weren’t sure if we could have stood a battle against them. I smiled and was caught by surprise when 2 arms wrapped around my waist from behind, I looked back and smiled at Jack.

“We did it love.” He said and kissed me; I smiled and turned around deepening it even more. I heard a few fake gagging sounds and turned to look at Rose and Gibbs who faces were wrinkled in disgust, I laughed and hugged Jack tight, I had never been happier. Elizabeth walked down the ship were all of us were lined up wishing her a fair well. She came down by Jack, Rose and I , she talked to Jack first.

“Jack, it would never have worked out between us.” She said trying to suppress a smile, I growled quietly behind him and Rose elbowed me in the side.

“Keep telling yourself that darling.” He said smiling, she went up to kiss him and he stuck his arms out keeping her away, “Once was quiet enough.”

Elizabeth came up to me and we hugged, I pulled back smiling, “Go get him.” I said and smiled. Rose and Elizabeth hugged and then, she got in the boat and rowed towards the island were the 2 were meeting.

“Jealous much, love?” Jack said smiling and putting his arms around me.

I glowered at him, “Just a bit.”

***

“…and that’s how we got away from Davy Jones.” Jack said to the women who were on him and I laughed as the guy that was hanging off me looked at me amazed. Jack never told the same story and every time he added more and more factual things.

“Is that it? The Black Pearl. Not very big.” The one girl said

“Love, that is a dinghy. My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish. And gone. Why is it gone?”


“Is that it there?” The other asked pointing at the Black pearl 

“Yes, there it is!” Jack said

“Why is it there?” I asked and saw Gibbs sleeping on the deck.

“Its much larger up close.” Jack said reassuring the ladies, I walked over to Gibbs and dumped my drink on him, Jack walked away from the now fighting ladies.

“Mr. Gibbs, any particular reason why my ship is gone?” Jack asked pissed off.

“Ship? We’re on the ship.” Gibbs said and laid his head back down, I looked at Jack and he looked at me surprised and annoyed.

All of a sudden Gibbs got up, “Jack, the ships gone!” He said like we didn’t know.

“Really?” we both said at the same time. We both got annoyed at the two women fighting and Jack walked over.

“Ladies, will you please shut it! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you.” He said to Scarlett
“No, I don't love you.” He said to Giselle
“Of course it makes you look fat.” He said to Scarlett.
“I've never been to Brussels. “ to Giselle
“It is pronounced egregious.” To Scarlett. 
“By the way, no. I've never actually met Pizarro, but I love his pies. “ he said to Giselle
“And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?” He said to both of them, which earned him two slaps, he then slapped Gibbs who went to slap me, but earned a dirty glare from Jack.

“Get what you can.” Gibbs said to him.

“Give nothing back.” Jack replied and they bumped knuckles.

“Now what?” I asked Jack as we got in the dinghy, and casted off. He pulled out a small map and I noticed it was the same map that we used to get out of Jones’ locker.

“First we need to drop of that coin.” He said looking at me, “Then there are more ways to live forever, darling.” He pointed to a spot on the map and I saw it, The Fountain of Youth.

“Yo ho, Yo ho a pirates life for me.” We hummed the rest of the melody while Jack pulled up his flag and set the sail. We looked at the course that we would take and both of our faces scrunched up. “The Devil and night traits, really bad egg.” Jack pulled out his compass which pointed to the side of him, we both looked behind and saw 10 bottles of rum, he looked at me and I shrugged.

“I was prepared.” I said and grabbed a bottle, popped the cork out with my teeth and took a large swig.

“God I love you.” He said and grabbed a bottle doing the same.

“Beggars and Thieves.” I began and Jack smiled again.

“Never shall we die.” He finished and pulled the sails in the direction the compass pointed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay its the end!
Hope you enjoyed it!