Who I Am

A dystopia has been established by a power such that no other can possibly rival it. Entire nations have succumbed, others simply annihilated and displaced by means of extreme warfare. But a small force is brewing, provoked by the human nature to rebel.

After a small house party goes horribly wrong, Eva and a group of her closest friends are forced into an unexpected life of hiding, in fear of being tortured and brutally killed at the hands of corrupted government officials. In order to survive their unexpected fate, they join forces with an unlikely ally -- Eva's elder brother, Andreas, and his small following of fellow insurgents (all of whom find themselves on the very top of the government's "most wanted" lists.)

Together, the group works to pull off one of the biggest insurrections known to man, barely afraid of the consequences of failure -- which is far more probable than success. Friendships are pushed to an extreme limit, betrayal comes in devastating blows, survival of the fittest becomes a fact of life, and sometimes even love seems nonexistent; but the motivation of freedom fuels them on.
  1. Prologue: Part 1
    An introduction
  2. Prologue: Part 2
    The discovery
  3. Prologue: Part 3
    The chase
  4. Chapter 1
    Seriously, read the prologue before you start this part or else you're going to get lost.