Status: It's been a while.

Nothing but Trouble

Mirror, Mirror

I stood motionless, my back against the wall as I listened to the gentle trickle coming from the bathroom. Things were worse than I'd thought with Violet, apparently her first day at Westfield High hadn't gone that well.

"Go, stop her." I groaned to myself, sliding down onto the floor in frustration. I knew what she was doing, I knew I should go stop her, but I couldn't. I just couldn't.

"Hello, lover." I didn't bother to give Tate the satisfaction of acknowledging his existence. Sure, telling a ghost to 'go away' made them leave but it never seemed to last long. Or maybe I didn't really want Tate to leave me alone forever. "So, the doctor says I'm not crazy. I'm creative." I rolled my eyes, looking back towards the bathroom.

"Not today, Tate." He started to walk away and stopped as he noticed Violet in the bathroom. I looked up, accidentally meeting his gaze and that sick smile he bore when his thoughts were up to no good.

"I bet this is just like looking in the mirror, eh Ri?" I grabbed my left wrist, forcing the tears back. Tate casually leaned against the door.

"Tate, please..." I begged, only to be ignored.

"You're doing it wrong." He did it. He let Violet see him, he was talking to her, coaching her on suicide. "If you're trying to kill yourself, cut vertically."

"Tate!" It was a joke, one big fucking joke to him. He didn't understand, he couldn't. Perfect, psycho little Tate finding amusement in the suffering of others. I squeezed my eyes shut to stop from tackling him.

"Riley, Riley!" It was Moira. I was in the basement and she had a death grip on my shoulders. "Calm down, you'll alert the Harmons dear." I let go as Moira pulled me into her.

"I hate him." I sobbed into Moira's chest. It was true, I hated Tate Langdon.

"There, there." Moira cooed, gently patting my back as she tried to comfort me. It was unfair, I wasn't suppose to die. Things weren't suppose to be like this. Hell was real, and I was living an endless cycle of it.

"I have to save her." I let out a sniffle, pulling away from Moira and wiping my nose on my arm warmer. "Tomorrow, I'll show myself tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very lengthy, but I am currently lacking a computer or laptop so this was done on my cell phone with an excessive amount of difficulty.