Status: Updates will hopefully be on a weekly basis now. Sorry for the wait!

If Only...

Over Coffee

“Wait, Zacky how do you know Lenana?” I questioned.

“I asked first.” Zacky said.

“I knew this street looked familiar. Jenny, why didn't you tell me you lived next to Brian?” Lenana asked me.

“You know Brian too? Okay, someone start explaining now.”

“Zacky get in my car.” Lenana instructed him. He did as he was told and he climbed into the backseat.

“That doesn't answer my question at all.” I said out loud.

“Just get in the car and I'll explain once we get out of here.” Lenana said in a whisper.

* * *

I looked blankly at the coffee in my hands.

Apparently the guys were all of Jimmy's friends. His band mates. Jimmy had told them he had a sister, but no details. The only person who really knew about me was Lenana.
♠ ♠ ♠
This will either be deleted or added on too...

And I supose I owe an explanition... well, Summer, School, my boyfriend... lots was happening but I have been writing and I wanted to let you all know that I am still here :)

and thanks to rockstar678 for leaving a comment and letting me know some people actually care about my stories. It was a good Kick in the ass. THANK YOU :D honestly. thanks.