Status: Updates will hopefully be on a weekly basis now. Sorry for the wait!

If Only...

Is It?

I blinked at everyone in front of me. They all wore blank expressions on their faces as they looked at me. Awesome. Real confident boost there.

“Your the drummer?” Johnny asked.

“Yes Johnny, I'm the drummer. Hence the drum sticks that are always in my pocket.”

“Then how the hell do you sing like that?!” I crunched my face up in confusion.

“JOHNNY!” Brian yelled. “That is not what he meant.” he said to me.

I bit my bottom lip getting a little uncomfortable with the situation. Everyone had their eyes on me and it was starting to creep me out. Either they thought I could sing or they didn't. I had only asked them if they liked it.

Val gave me a thumbs up and smile. At lest she did something.

“I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I really hate it when people just stare at me.” I spoke up.

I sighed in annoyance and sat down on the couch with Vi and Val. Brian stood up and walked over. He sat next to me then slung an arm around me. I wonder if Brian does this with all of his female friends... that sounded awkward.
It's surprising how close we seem even though we've only know each other for not even two months.

“I thought you sung great.”

“It's a little late for that Brian.” I said.

“Or is it?” Brian lifted an eyebrow at me.

“I just said it was.” I stated.

My phone started ringing in my pocket. I looked at the caller ID, it read Adam.

I answered my phone and Adam told me that we had to leave to go to a band practice.

“We still do those?”

“Yes, now get your ass out here.” Adam replied.

I hit the end call button and looked up at everyone, “Sorry guys, we have practice.” Vi stood up with me and we made our way out the door.

* * *
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is really just something I had to put up...

I've rewritten this chapter over and over again and I still don't exactly like it. It is something though, and you guys at least deserve that :)

I know I've been bad with updating but I've had to study for exams this week so I should be better next week!

I'm not sure if this chapter will stay up, but if I do take it down it's because I have a wayy better one for ya.