Status: On-hold until I finish Tainted and Skipping Heartbeats.

So Contagious

eleven. Read Authors note!

When I arrived home, I learned something I hadn’t wished to. My father wasn’t going to be home for his birthday, or even close to it. He was in Europe taking photos of models and landscapes. My mother acted like she didn’t care, but I was sure it left some damage in her heart that her husband wouldn’t keep his promise again.

“He never keeps his promises Mom! I don’t see why we even ask if he is coming home. He hasn’t been to the house in almost a year and he didn’t even come to see Jeremy off before he left!”

I instantly shut my mouth and looked down after looking at my mother’s face. My mother knew all of it was true, but she still loved him. Muttering an apology, I went to my room and pulled the present I had made for dad out of my bag. Tossing it on my desk, I glared at it.

“I should just burn you. Not like he would even like it,” I argued with myself and ended up shoving the painting in my closet where I wouldn’t have to stare at it.

Logging on to my computer, I typed up my assignment for writing and ignored the chat window that popped up from Daniel. He kept adding more to the chat and the sound made me turn it off. No one wanted to hear the chat noise more than ten times in a minute while writing a paper.

When I finished, I printed the paper out and almost logged out before I noticed the chat still open. “Marie, what’s up?” I read out loud. “Hey, are you there? Oh come on, I’m sorry if I irritated you earlier. What are you going to do with that picture from earlier? Marie? Are you there? Well, I have to go, my mom is hollering for me. Hope you are okay, see you tomorrow!”

I rolled my eyes at his random thoughts. He was so childish and had no guilt at all. “I guess if I have to do this, I could make his life miserable.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? (Oh, and the teacher does not have a thing for Marie... Ew)

OKAY:
I am putting this story on hold because I feel it needs improvement and also, I think that for this story to strive as it should it needs to be written alone, as in no other stories on my mind. Once I finish Tainted and Skipping Heartbeats I will start this up again and edit what I have so far but as of now, this is on hold.
I apologize to all of you, but I want only the best writing for my readers and this isn't it. D: