Status: Updates quite rare, around one or two a month, but i'll try and speed it up a bit :)

Seize the Day

Image

9 years later, all I have left are vague memories, and a few pictures. I had tried to make myself forget, and unfortunately, it had worked. I had ripped all the photos, all the letters, burned all the videos, until everything was gone. Luckilly, I still had those four pictures, a charm bracelet, a guitar pic and a rubber duck. The only memories I had of them.

I still miss them. If I could bring them back to me in any way, I would. I still love him.
After 9 years, I do still love Matthew Charles Sanders.


When Emilie Davidson left high school, and left Huntington Beach, California, she left the three things that mattered to her the most - Zacky Baker, Jimmy Sullivan and Matthew Sanders. After 10 years of living in the past, with only a photograph and novelty items to remember them by, she discovers getting them back will be harder than she thought.

I do not own any of Avenged Sevenfold, or Val or any of the girls, but I own all of the characters that appear in the character page.

You could say this is a songfic (since it relates to the lyrics of Seize The Day more than a lot!) But it was originally just your average fanfic :)

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

I see my visions burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry (a melody, a memory, or just one picture)
These streets we travel on will undergo our same lost past

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you..