Status: Hopefully active

Mikey Was Trapped

Michelle

I was pacing my room, waiting for my mom to come up and tell me that dinner was ready. Why am I so anxious you ask? Well, tonight I am going to tell my family something. This something will probably not go to well, but I have to do it. I've tried so many times to tell them, but I alway chicken out. But not tonight. I just wounder how they'll take it. Especially my big brother, Gerard. He's my best friend. I tell him everything. Well, almost every thing. I've never told him this. I've only told one person and was my best friend, Frank Iero. He was cool about. Said he had a feeling. Am I gay? Is that the big secret I need to tell my family? Well, yes I am gay. But compared to what I'm going to tell them tonight, telling them that is going to be a walk in the park.
Let me start from the begining. My name is Michelle Jasmin Way. I was born September 10, 1980 to Donald and Donna Way three years after my Brother, Gerard. When I was five I saw my brother naked. Shut up. And I saw that he had something that I didn't. I asked my mom what Gerard had and she told me. I asked her why I didn't have one and she told me it was because I was a girl. I told her I didn't want to be girl. I had never acted like a little girl should. When my mom made me wear dresses I cried and cried until she let me wear pants. I never played with dolls. I always played with Gerard and his toy cars. Now I'm a teenager and I don't wear makeup like all the other 16 year old girls. I wear eyeliner but that's it. I have glasses. My hair is cut short. I wear band tees and tight black pants. I also play base in my brother's band.
I pushed my glasses up my nose and continued to pace. I was scared. What did I need to tell my family? Well if you haven't figured it out by now you're kinda slow. I want to be a boy.
My name is Michelle Jasmin Way and I am a boy trapped inside a girls body.