Status: Hopefully active

Mikey Was Trapped

The Plan

Mikey's POV:

He.....He kissed me. Sure, it was just a brotherly kiss, but he still kissed me.
I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as we sat in his car just holding each other. I didn't ever want to let go. I loved being with Gerard. He was the only person that made me feel like I belonged, like I had a place that I fit in. I want to tell him. I want to tell him how beautiful I think he is, how much I look up to him and how much I love him.
But, I knew I couldn't do that. I knew he would react badly and I didn't want that. I couldn't lose him, not like that. I buried my face deeper into his neck and breathed in deeply, taking in his intoxicating smell. I didn't ever want this moment to end.
But, Gerard felt that this would be the perfect time to start talking.
"You hungry, Mikey?"
As if on cue, my stomach started yelling at me.
We both burst out laughing.
I hadn't eaten anything for lunch today at school. Frankie wouldn't stop bothering about Gerard. He kept asking questions like when did I realise my feelings for him, what made me realise it, oh and he even asked me if I jerked off to him.
I just stared at him and said, "Kinda hard to jerk off when I don't have a cock, Frankie."
He just laughed at me.
Gerard pulled away from me and poked my belly. "I'll take that as a yes."
"Don't make fun of my tummy," I pouted, sticking out my lower lip and staring wide eyed at Gee.
"Not the face!" he exclaimed, covering his eyes.
I just leaned forward and took his hands away from his eyes, jutting out my lower lip even more.
"Evil!" He pulled my back into his arms and buried his face in my shoulder so he wouldn't have to see my face.
He hates when I do the face, 'cause he knows he can never resist it.
"Why do you do that to me?"
I shrugged. "It's kinda fun."
He just laughed. "Oh just you wait Mikey, I will get you back."
"Oh I'm shaking, Gee."
"Hush it you." He started kneeding my back with his artisic fingers and hit all of my knots in all the right places.
I moaned, resting my head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?" Gerard asked, stopping the assult on my back.
"No. It felt great, Gee."
He laughed. "Well maybe later I'll give you a massage. Hows that?"
"Yes please."
He laughed and pulled away, giving me a lingering kiss on my forehead. "Come on. Let's go inside and get you something to eat."
I nodded and unwrapped my rm from around him, grabbing my bag off the floor.
He opened up his door and climbed out, holding out his hand for me to climb out after him.
I smiled and took it. "What a gentleman."
He laughed, flinging his arm around my waist. "Only for you."
I smiled at him, resting my head on his shoulder as he opened up the door for us.
"So, what are you hungry for?"
I shrugged. "Don't care really. Could just do with some food."
He smiled. "Well, we can deffinatly find you something."
We walked toward the kitchen and I felt Gerard stop.
I looked over at him and he had his head down.
"I'm sorry, Mikey. I forgot to tell you that they came home early," he whispered.
I looked into the kitchen and saw Mom and Dad sitting at the table, obviously discussing something. Me.
I growled low in my throat and advanced into the kitchen. I have had enough of this.
"That is it. I'm fucking sick and tired of this! Why can't you guys just accept me? I didn't fucking choose to be this way! What are you going to do now? Send me to a shrink to see if he can convince me that I'm not going through with it 'cause it's not true? Then if he can't convince me or you going to send me to a fucking physc ward and have them give me goddamn shock therapy? Well fuck that!" By the end of that, I was screaming. I couldn't believe that my own parents wouldn't except me and I was getting tired of it.
My dad stood up so fast that his chair flew into the fridge. "Micheal James Way! You will not talk to us like that!"
I felt my jaw drop. "You...you called me Micheal James Way."
I looked over at my mom and she was smiling at me.
"We're very sorry, Mikey. We've been terrible parents, we know that now. We should've excepted you as soon as you told us. I just didn't want to lose my little girl. But, I can see now that you never were my little girl. You were my boy. And we are both so sorry trying to convince you that you're meant to be a girl when you're not. We love you Mikey," my mom explained and I felt like I was gonna pass out.
I swayed slightly and Gerard came up behind me to keep me from falling over. He turned me around to face him and beamed at me. "I told you! Didn't I tell that they would come to their senses? I knew it! I fucking told you!" He picked me up an twirled me around, laughing.
I couldn't help but laugh too. This was finally happening.
Gerard let me down and I turned back to my parents.
"What made you change your mind?"
"We had a very stern talking to," Dad said and pointed to the living room.
Gerard and I walked into the living room to see what they were talking about and stoped dead in our tracks.
"Grandma!"
We both rushed to the couch and pulled our Grandma into a huge hug.
"How are my boys doing?" she asked.
I looked up at her. "How did you know?"
"Your parents called me and told me everything. They said that they felt like they didn't do a good enough job of raising you. And after wards I gave them a very good talking to. You're right Micheal, you are who you are. No matter what."
"I love you grandma. I can't believe everything that has happened. Thank you," I said, feeling tears make their way down my face.
Gerard turned me towards him and wiped them from my cheeks. "Everything will be fine Mikey. You know that I will always be here for you. I love you so much."
"And I love you, Gerard. Thank you, for everything that you've for me. You have no idea how much it means to me," I whispered.
He pulled me in towards him and hugged me tightly, kissing my temple.
I felt Grandma's arms go around the both of us. "Aw, my boys. I knew that you two would be close. Don't ever lose what you have. You two have something very special together."
"Mikey."
Gerard, Grandma and I pulled away from the hug and looked over at Mom and Dad, who had taken up the love seat next to the couch. "There's something you need to know. We know that you made an appointment to start getting your hormone injections, and we called the insurence company. They won't cover the injections."
"What? Well, how much is it without insurence?" I asked.
"Around $500.00," Mom said.
"What?! I don't have that kind of money! All that I have in my savings is around $300.00. What am I going to do?" I buried my face in my hands and sighed deeply.
"I'll help you pay for it."
I lifted my head to look at Gerard. "No. Gee, I couldn't ask you to do that. You save up your money and go to art school. I know it's your dream."
He shook his head. "Mikey, babe you're more important than college. Besides, I may get a scholership anyway. But, I know how much you want this. I'm helping."
"Gee-"
He placed his finger against my lips and smiled. "No. I'm not letting you do this on your own."
I grabbed onto his hand and pulled, making him land on my and sending us both to the floor. He started laughing and we rolled around on the floor, tickling each other. After a while, we stopped. He pulled me into his lap so that my back was against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Love you," he whispered.
"Love you too," I whispered back.
"Oh boys, I love both so much. I really wish that I could stay, but I must go home," Grandma said.
We both looked up at her to see her getting up from the couch and walking towards the door.
I got off of Gerard's lap and we both walked over to her and hugged her.
"Can't you stay just a while longer?" I asked.
She smiled and shook her head. "No. I'm sorry Micheal, but I must go. But I'll come back tomorrow. We have to celebrate Gerard's birthday tomorrow."
Oh yeah! I forgot, tomorrow was Gerard's twentieth birthday. Man, what am I going to do? I haven't even bought him a present yet!
"Okay, Grandma. I guess we'll see you tomorrow," Gerard said, smiling. We hugged her again and she left.
We turned back to Mom and Dad and they came over and hugged us both.
"We really are sorry, Mikey," Dad said.
"It's okay. Just as long as you guys except me now."
They pulled away and smiled at us. "We love you both."
"We love you too," Gerard and I said at the same time.
Gerard and I went up to my room and lay down on the bed, my head on his chest.
"I can't believe you're turning twenty tomorrow. It's so weird," I said, tracing patterns on his chest.
He laughed. "You're telling me. I'm more worried about you becoming an adult in a year and some months."
"What do you mean?" I asked, turning my head to look at him.
"Well, it's going to be weird, not being able to see you whenever I want to. Like, I won't be able to just walk upstairs and there you are," he said, stroking my hair.
I nodded. "Yeah. I get that. I don't want you to go all the way to New York. It's too far."
He kissed my forehead. "Not that far. I can come visit every weekend. I promise."
I snuggled more into his chest and his arms wrapped around me more tightly.
Then, my eyes lit up with an idea. I knew exactly what to do for Gerard tomorrow.