Green Eyes

I Miss You.

Dear Alice*,

Thank you.

For being there. For not abandoning me when everyone turned on me. For punching Logan in the face when he called me a slut. For teaching me to not let the world mould me. For caring. For distracting me on the phone when I couldn't stand listening to my parents scream at eachother. For being my rock.

I don't know how I managed to get a friend like you. You are so wonderful. You are my saviour. My angel.

I don't say these words often, because they get caught in my throat and lock up my fingers. But when I say this to you, I know it's true. I love you.

You have no idea how much I miss you. It's like you took apart of me with you. You have no idea how much I want to hate you for leaving me with these douchbags, but I can't. I love you too much.

I wish I could've taken your place. You would've become successful, married Eric, and have loads of kids. You would've been the best mother.

It's hard to move on from you. I think it's even harder for Eric. He loved you so much. He wasn't at school for two weeks. I think it hit him the hardest. He doesn't even look at girls looking at him. He doesn't take notice of the stares that he gets. His mind is somewhere else. Somewhere by you.

I promise i'll help him. You would've bawled if you saw him the way he is. Empty.

I don't believe in heaven. But for your sake, I will. I hope your living it up with your Mum and Grams.

I love you. I will never forget you.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was crying my eyes out writing this. I changed her name. I wouldn't be able to see her name without bawling again. Alice* was one of those one in a lifetime friends. And I fucking miss her. I believe in God now, so that I know she'll be in heaven.

R.I.P, I love you.

Nila♥